You Rapmusic zombies finally catching up to what's going on..

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Well what the fuck do you need it handed to you on a plate? I mean come on! use your brain stop being so damn domesticated and expect to be fed without any effort.
    test
  2. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Remember Pat Tillman.

He was about to come home and speak out against the US ARMY overseeing the Drug moving out of Agfanistan...

they killed him too
    test
  3. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

True, well that should not shock anyone. It's not a 'new order' it's simply an update of the previous order. Every new society is in effect a 'new world order' Rome was one, France, Britain, the American revolution, the Industrial revolution etc.

I find two things interesting...

1. That people, unless they are complete retards, know what Government technically is - it's a legalized hit squad that kills and robs others so you, the citizen, technically, do not have to have the blood on your hands. ---But then after you vote in the hitmen you are shocked that they sign death warrants and start wars.... weird.

2. That people don't mind staying in this system - they simply do not want this current system to be updated and some even want to go back further to the 'good old days' which never really existed. Even this time period RIGHT NOW your whole life was a 'new world order' when compared to the old order that preceded it.

Really people... Do you think it's only the American Government that does this type of stuff? or that it only started happening recently? No... and Government being an idea is in effect kept in power because ... again (1) you're sort of too scared to survive alone and obviously blood makes for dirty hands.
    test
  4. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Are you dense? Go back and read my first post. I said I knew the markets were in a downturn and that something would happen, because I keep current, I read books, my degree is in finance, I actually understand when I read about the economy and new regulations, etc.

My question was how did he pick the EXACT DAY four months in advance? When you or the other kid can answer that question with a real response and not just tell me to go pick up a book, I'll listen, because I guarantee you there isn't a book in the world that listed a specific date for it to hit the fan.
    test
  5. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

and now they openly admit, in mainstream media, to controlling the opium fields...

encourage battlefield executions of prisoners they can't prove to be linked to al qauda or taliban...

the list goes on ..
    test
  6. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

"the fall of Rome"
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

post of the century ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. Warpaint