You Rapmusic zombies finally catching up to what's going on..

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Took you muthafuckers long enough...lol....damn shame.

Now you got all kinds of threads trying to "know" what's going on. haha.. fucking sheep. shits funny. all it takes is one carrot to get you mules marching.

Thanks Jay Z. you finally did something worth a fuck even though you didn't mean to do it.
    test
  2. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Lol, I still remember in like July 08 you posted saying the economy would collapse on 9/22/08 and I laughed at you. Nevermind the fact you were right, I expected a downturn soon, but how the fuck did you see a near complete collapse and damn near hit the nail head on on the exact day?
    test
  3. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

test
  4. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

naw they still sleep
    test
  5. WronnelOEndon

WronnelOEndon New Member

Just thought i should say hi

I'd like to say hi im new here i've been lurking around for the past few weeks and finally decided to join up. i see how
    everyone is contribuiting to one another and help others out i hope to do the same. just thought i just swing a warm hello!
    test
  6. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

wuddup nigga
    test
  7. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Um, don't read a lot do ya?

You know, they actually write these sort of things down if you take the time to look for them.

OECD, BIS, IMF, Congress and the FED all publish their stuff for you to read'em...
    test
  8. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

I wonder what it is about the concept of 'behind-the-throne-powers' that entices people? It's ancient and childish.
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

It gives retards some false feeling of enlightenment.
    test
  10. TheReturn

Lol, yeah, please point me to something published by one of those groups that warns of a global financial collapse on a specific day three months ahead of time.

Please.
    test
  11. Alias3000

I follow the money and it usually leads to the truth.

Now get ready for another bombshell coming in 2011. Obama is going to make the world hate his fucking guts if they don't already.

and yeah, Jay Z has been down with the Masons since he got in the game. the 'dynasty' hand sign was a dead giveaway but people blew it off. even
    2Pac warned everybody about that sucka, Diddy, Nas and the BMF. They all wanted him dead.

RIP 2Pac..nigga was a fucking Prophet.
    test
  12. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

i agree. I think he was a bit lost towards the end tho. Caught up in his own bullshit i suppose rip pac
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. TheReturn

In the year before an election? Why?

And what trail of money would lead you to that conclusion?
    test
  14. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

oh is that what happened
    test
  15. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

I often ponder what would Tupac say about the stuff going on these days if he were alive.

Prolly why they killed his mufuckin ass... people listened to him...

Fuckin Bilderberg, Bohemian grove, skull n crossbones.... Council on Foreign Relations run this country. don't doubt that
    test
  16. Alias3000

the bailouts, the stimulus for banks only, government run healthcare, old warehouses and railyards across the country turned into fema camps....

oh yeah, I'd say about Novemeber 2011 watch for a whole lotta shit to go down, if it hasn't already by then.

have yall seen the movie "the crazies"?

Hollywood is giving us a clue that those that rebel against the government will be considered "the crazies" so the Government can justify martial law and start killing us off in groups.

man, I hope yall own some guns, or got access to em'
    test
  17. Alias3000

Tupac was assassinated my man. He has a song out now talking about fighting for our rights in the Constitution. I heard it some nigga myspace page.

Tupac knew something that would cost him his life if he exposed it and he was just about to do it. so they knocked him off before he could set it up. you can see bits and pieces of the puzzle Tupac left behind, you just gotta put it together yourself.

I honestly think Tupac was gonna put out a totally politically charged album after Makaveli because he got serious about voting and speaking out on crooked politicians, but those hidden powers stopped him.
    test
  18. Alias3000

test
  19. Degenerate One

Degenerate One Noe Nose Touching

The economy is about to fully collapse, as it is around the world.

The bankers have been lending out money that cannot be paid back, they are collapsing the world's economy by design in order to usher in a global economy....Rise the fuck up now, Obama is selling us out. America will collapse soon, our sovereignty is gone...there will be a huge uprising against the middle class and the banks will try to steal their money as the left wing divide us...they will get minorities to rise up against capitalism and they will begrudge the hard working middle class (this has been done before in History..The Democrats formed the KKK and the Knights of Camelia and tried to keep blacks as close to slavery as possible...read "The Social Fabric" #11...a college textbook...Then they used fear and the promise of protection to the blacks...when in reality they are racist and believe minorities are less evolved and used them as tools in order to attack the Republicans (who by the way Freed the slaves)

Study capitalism and how it has helped progress the world....The capitalism system is America was build by men who honored the system, they would weed out the snakes. Nowadays theres so much room for corruption, the left portray capitalism as a failing system..why? because they want to usher is COMMUNISM...a dictatorship, an oligarchy/plutocracy/demagogue.

They want to centralize everything, Big Brother controlling every facet of your life, every product advertised, everything.

They want to be the ultimate provider...your God, therefore..THEY say how shit goes, THEY create your reality...so they can predict you..they have it down to a science, and now they are enslaving us NOW. The Capitalist system is their enemy...because it gives man the freedom to build up, battling social Darwinism to rise to the top...it's a system that you "get out what you put in" Anybody with a brain can rise up..unless they enslave you

Wake - The - Fuck - Up
    test
  20. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

sigh...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.