You people need to grow up...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by .:Pain:., Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Or get girlfriends, or masturbate a lot more, or get into school, or get a job, or do something meaningful in your freetime.

This place is like high school. Whatever happend to not giving a fuck? You assholes talk to dudes online like you got some people to impress on this bitch. I've never been witness to so much insecurity. Everybody sees someone gettin' picked on, whether Cal or GL? or Baron Mynd, and they hop on the bandwagon. Bunch of fuckin' puppets. DO YOU! Not many people here actually know the people they make fun of, if any at all, yet they act like they do.

YA'LL don't know shit, most of ya'll are fake, no one here is a gangster, no one here is a model, and no one here has a platinum record. Fuckin' bitch ass mother fuckers talkin' shit on the internet cuz it's the only place they can get away with it.

Anyways, that's my rant. It ain't up for debate. It's a fact. Find yourself a pussy to fuck and shut the fuck up, guarantee you feel better about yourself in minutes...
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

The funny thing is your entire post wreaked of the very faggotism you just expressed hatred for.
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

The funny thing is you obviously missed the point. Good thing you're not a detective.

Go dig for truffels piggy...
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Good thing you aren't anything in life but a fuck up and internet gangster.

Got forbid you had the chance to fuck up my crisp fries at McDonalds.
    test
  5. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Take ya own advise dude. Seems like ya got some built up aggresion that ya might need to let loose.
    test
  6. .:Pain:.

Oooo, harsh. How am I an internet gangsta piggy? Everything I've ever said on here is truth, this is the gospel of Jae Keeps. Not to mention I'm in college part-time summer classes going full time in fall and have a full time job. Considering the fact that I grew up poor in the hood, I ain't doin' too bad for society.

Meanwhile, your just a puppet. More like a muppet. More like Ms. Piggy. Go sing rainbow connection you fuckin' oinker...
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

What I'm doin' right now is killing time till my girl gets here, and I looked and saw all these threads directed at people...
    test
  8. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

So you made a thread directed at everyone?

"Whatever happened to not givin a fuck?"
    test
  9. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

It happens. Actually, I really don't think that too many of these cats around here have chicks. They be on here ALL fucking day.
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

^I haven't for the past two years. One day of caring about how bitchy everyone here is ain't too bad.

It's not directed at everyone, ya'll know who you are...
    test
  11. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

*shrugs*

doesn't matter either way to me. I'm rarely involved in any nonsense around here.

What part of upstate NY you in?
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

Amsterdam, 'bout fifteen minutes away from Albany. Mad people from Bushwick live here, if you're from around that way...
    test
  13. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

Nah, it's Flatbush for me.

I think I'm the only New Yorker that doesn't consider Albany upstate.

I guess once you spend 3 years in Watertown (an hour north of Syracuse), you get a different perspective.
    test
  14. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

lmao

Vote- ranting and raving
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

Word, we ain't that far north, we're only like 3 hours away from the city, shit like two and a half from Yonkers. Never been to Watertown, but Syracuse is fuckin' harsh son. My friends cousin got killed there...
    test
  16. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

Watertown easily ranks as the coldest place on the damn planet in my book. As far as bein harsh, I couldnt tell you. I left that place back in 96, so there's no tellin how shit went since then.
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Because you look like this:

[​IMG]

Go ahead and tell RM which one of the faggots you are.

I'd slap the fucking white off your pathetic frail ass in a milisecond you fucking herbavore.
    test
  18. Pharaohe Def

Pharaohe Def Take a Swing

test
  19. Pharaohe Def

Pharaohe Def Take a Swing

i hope pain isn't the one all the way on the right

lol
    test
  20. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test