You never strike a child out of anger...

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by B. Fury, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

girlfriend
    test
  2. WIkidd

WIkidd always movin up

haha, abortions aint shit these days, unless your an emotional little bitch... it took me about 5 minutes to get it done and over with and it was all good...i was only 6 wks, so it was all good, and im happy i did it, so you guys can fuck yourselfs..
    test
  3. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Doesn't abortions mess up your insides?
    test
  4. WIkidd

WIkidd always movin up

no actually they are safer then having children.....IN MORE THEN ONE WAYS!....i don't care what any one says or thinks, I'm not about ready to be a single mother on welfare...i don't believe in welfare, $500 procedure now> KIDS FOR LIFE.
    test
  5. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i hope the abortation sniper still isnt running around
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

FUCK this WEAK HILLBILLY WHOOPIN'

I use to have to get tree branches, pluck the leaves off them bitches, then receive my beating. Not to mention, getting punched in the mouth by my mother's fake ass QVC costum jewelry.

My advice to this little bitch.... Learn how to bob & weave, duck, dodge, dip and upper cut.
    test
  7. deadweather

deadweather ******

lol @ menaz but..

on a serious matter, i hate how this segment on o'reiley is trying to masquerade as some righteous reporting (on his part). anyone else think this was broadcasted on his show just to simply reinforce a negative stereotypes on black people to middle america who mostly watch fox news
    test
  8. NineFiveZeroOne

NineFiveZeroOne ^Da Phuck iT Mean?

nah when i was 15 i'd catch knees to the gut and take flight into multiple walls.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lmao

that or the bitch should learn not to insult her pops calling him a liar so calmly and shit lol
    test
  10. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

damn listening to ya'll man makes my house look like the brandy bunch

whooping's to my bare ass and that's it..I was never called names, but i got it to my bare ass and got bruises on my thigh once, which healed later but nothing too bad..plus my moms not like that anymore..she looses her mind but whenever shes pissed off wit me or my brothers & sisters she talks with us.

meh, but I remember I time my sister got it so bad she was bleeding and shit.
    test
  11. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

what the hell r u talkin about? That dude was a fat bald white dude. If the girl was black, she would of fought back.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.