You must be fogetting that there are scientists that Dont agree with evolution

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

• Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Reposted in first post
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I know there is, and i never once thought it was the end all and be all of how it worked out

but neither side has any definitive evidence and we're basically left with choosing one.

the difference is that your side tells the other they are doomed for not believing it.
    test
  4. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

there's overwhelming evidence for the theory of evolution, it is essentially the grand unifying theory of biology.

there's a very small number of religious scientists who don't accept evolution. the vast majority of the scientific community uses the evolutionary model as its basis for understanding biology.

the creationists occasionally make an actual contribution to science by highlighting a weak area of understanding in the theory of evolution. they never do manage to advance their own scientific theories, probably because there's nothing to their ideology other than a sort of marveling over the complexity of life and declaring that it must have been designed.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Well all these guys believed it to until they began to question it for diff reasons
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

But u dont have to be a christian to believe God exists nor that there could be intelligent design. I wouldnt even say that its nessicarily an issue effecting salvation its a side issue.
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

lol this is always a weak appeal to authority.

Who cares about a couple fringe scientists who choose to ignore the fields they claim to study, to reject what is known about biology on religious/philosophical grounds? Also REAL scientists don't disagree about evolution as a whole (none of them), they disagree and debate or the specifics of the system. Which is understandable since there are still aspects to it that are a mystery/not fully understood.
    test
  8. reggie jax

im sorry but im not really interested enough to sit through a creationist propaganda film. you could highlight their issues with it if you want me to respond.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ive always thought intelligent design was a probability, I just argued against christianitys version being right
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I also believe things evolve and change
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

This has nothing to do with anything other than scientists who once believed evolution, but felt it didnt hold up when the began to apply fundemental questions to the theory. Its just as interesting if not more than any evolution videos u guys posted. Annnd it actually asks wuestions that darwin himself couldnt answer and admitted his theory breaks down at these points.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Thats why i added the 5 min clip. Here ill find a chapter with an issue for u to respond to.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

test
  14. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

why couldn't god just have originally, intelligently designed the posibility of abiogenesis and evolution?
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

NIghtmareX we will always agree to disagree, but one thing is for sure I don't carry any ill will toward you. Now, if you are interested in receiving the book "The Long War Against God" sent to you new, let me know. It will at the very least serve as a revealing look at the history of Religion and the Secular World: all agree about these two divisions; it may be in your interest to study more. I have not read it and I will learn too.

If not maybe Breathless, Reggie, Sir Busta or another scoffer might be interested....It's on my dime.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Because, chiefly that evolution is not possible in reality. Nor is it scientifically defensible at all.

Second, God created the earth and all creation in 6 24/Hr days. Nothing refutes this. All observations and real science back this.

Any god that uses evolution is cruel, wasteful and retarded.

You are welcome to believe in anything, but don't call it science and make Tax Payers support your state protected religion.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

I heard an interesting take on this subject. The reason light is still expanding is because the words God spoke into existance continue to travel to this day because there is still 'void' for it to fill. 'And his words do not return to hin void' . Consider if you were to somehow travel to that time and space u would still be able to hear his voice traveling in front of light. Amazing thought.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

before I watch this video. Are you tellin mi this is a real scientist who picks creationism over evolution?
    test
  20. reggie jax

absolutely ridiculous.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.