You Microsoft Cats Amaze Me...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Ayem, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

8pm, my boy and I go to Wal-Mart, see 4 guys outside in the freezing cold...understand i'm in cali, so it's only like 50-60 degrees...we walk by like "wtf"...then see a sign that states "Xbox 360 Line Starts Here"...so we hit up a lil' convo wit the guys...

come to find out there isn't a midnight release like there was for Halo...Wal-Mart ain't opening the doors till 7am, do the math n' find out how many hours that is...these kids were jus rock'n t-shirts n' shit...we go buy our stuff at Wal-Mart, then the line grew to like 10 cats, i was like "why don't you guys believe in pre-orders"...no1ne really stood up for it besides say'n the pre-order list was full...

then my boy n' I were like, tha's $400 a pop per guy in line, we should rob they asses, hahaha...i'm jus say'n mad props to those ballsie enough to do that, i for one wouldn't stand in the freezing cold for 11 hours for an xbox 360, i'mma ps guy but doubt i'd even do it for a ps3, i'd pre-order my ass off...

anyone stand'n in line for this system???...
    test
  2. Flips7a

Flips7a FLIPP FLIPP

me and my friend are gonna drive around to see how bad the lines are in a lil while but im counting on the radio shack by me to have it since im in a small town and who the fuck would go to radio shack
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

u should egg the people in line, lol...
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

ive never stood in line for a system and im not gonna start now...but with the pre-order thing..alot fo cats who pre-ordered wont even get it on launch day and some have to wait till th 2nd shipment which is around christmas or right after christmas..so a pre-order doesnt really gaurantee anything...but fuck standin in some line like a sheep fuck that..ill get one on launch day someway somehow lol..
    test
  5. Flips7a

Flips7a FLIPP FLIPP

ya i preordered from eb but im not gettin it til third shiopment which is jan
    test
  6. Cornrow Wallace

Cornrow Wallace New Member

Sam's Club better have that shit tomorrow morning. I'm a business member, and doors open at 7am.
    test
  7. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

I've got that beat so bad. There's been 2 guys camped out in a tent outside the bestbuy I work at since saturday night.
    test
  8. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

i was outside for 12 hours....it was snowing and it got as cold as 28°...have my 360 and couldnt be more tired or happy....
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

robbin xbox lines sounds good, they all got atleast 400 in cash and theyre most likely geeks who cant fight back
    test
  10. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

Dc101 here in maryland had a few of their interns throw water baloons at a couple places.
    test
  11. AgentLead

AgentLead ITS ABOUT TIME IN STORES

stood in line..streaming mp3z and video to my tv right now..360 is amazing..and i havnt even really gotten into the games yet..

so worth it..
    test
  12. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

test
  13. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

i waited 15 hours in line

got my shit, havent fucked with it too much yet, but so far its lookin hot

a lot of the best buys that were around my area had people standing in line and having to stay over night in order to be able to make the cutoff. the least amount of hours im guessing a person had to have showed up and still got one was maybe midnight. and thats a 9 hour wait.

long fucking wait but well worth it, i had my ipod shuffle, a chair and some books so i was keepin myself busy when i wasnt doin other shit
    test
  14. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

lol i went to two wal-marts, a k-mart, best buy and a circuit city...then realized somethin and came across a sleeper COSTCO...now, granted...i stood in line from 3 am till 10 am...but i got the bundle jump off that was worth 9 HUNDRED DOLLARS at Toys R' Us...for a little over 450...that game Kameo that came wit it tho...is TRASH...P. Dark is the shit tho
    test
  15. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

yeah I only stood in line at costco for 2 hours and still got it
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

or most likely most will be using credit cards or debit cards

i worked the launch at best buy for ps2 and xbox and most people payed cash for the systems..everybody was mainly using credit cards or best buy cards or checks...
    test
  17. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^Word that's true. He should've follow 360 owners back to the car and stick 'em up using his hand covered and ran to the next customer, same shit, then sell that shit on E-Bay. He would've gottan at least 4 grands or whatever it comes out to, cuz them E-Bay heads are willing to pay a little over extra.
    test
  18. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

lmmfao...

why can't you nerds just wait a couple weeks?...You've waited a couple years...what's a couple weeks going to hurt?

stupid people in this world....i swear.
    test
  19. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

^ Its fun for some peeps man, but I could never wait in line, so I forked out $700 for my 360 yesterday from some kid. Yea I could've saved $400 by waiting a few weeks but fuck it lol

ps: the 360 is seriously amazing
    test
  20. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

yeh im impressed by the interface more so than the current games...this console just has so much potential its nuts...i love being able to pause a game at anytime...pop in a flash drive and throw my beats on in the background...and xbox live is just simply the fuckin shit...simple as that..the best 50 bucks ill ever spend for an interent service...and PGR3 is insane...i cue play that online all dam day...the garages...are the best looking enviroments ive ever seen in a game..hands down...

P.S. and being able to turn the console on/off and opening/closing the tray from the wireless controller is too fuckin sick..so simple..u think someone wudda thought of that earlier...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.