You meet..... how to tell UPFRONT if the sex will be great!

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

You meet..... how to tell UPFRONT if the sex will be great!

Is there any way to surmise whether sex will be mind-blowing before you even take your coat off? Yes, says psychologist Mark Thompson, author of Who should you have sex with, a compatibility workbook based on his years as a researcher with match.com and Yahoo. Try Thompson's tricks to determine whether he's even worth the effort.

Ask if he dreams of climbing Mount Everest

The more a risk-taker a brutha is out of bed - whether that means trying strange food (like curry) or bungee-jumping - the more kinky he is likely to be in it.

Try teaching him something

Anything: using chopsticks, playing Spades, or perfecting his tennis serve. If he's willing to learn G-rated stuff from you, he'll take directions naked, too.

Let him drive you somewhere

When he's behind the wheel, does he take his time and take in the scenery? Or is he pedal to the metal straight up the highway? Don't say you weren't warned!
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol when i saw this it cracked me up lol.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

One thing I look for in a chick to know the sex will be great her body language and hygiene.

1. if she walks too stiff with no "booty shift", then the pussy is real tight and she's probably scared to spread dem legs. but if each butt cheek shifts on it's on, it will be some good pussy
    2. If she consciously keep sher lips wet and moist during conversation then chances are she can get that pussy wet quick too. and she might like to suck dick.
    3. If she's not afraid to "get close" to your face while talking shows that she is not scared to kiss anywhere at anytime. it also shows she's confident in her breath that it's fresh and she wants you to know it and she likes kissing and tongue action..mmmm..such a turn on for me ladies...I will suck your tongue out for that shit...lol
    4. if she tries to measure your dick by putting her ass against it while you stand in line somewhere is a sign that she will take it up the ass if you want. dead giveaway fellas. stop and buy some rubbers if you haven't already...lol
    5. free hanging tits and cleavage that stand on their own. if a female is fine with her tits being unrestricted by a bra, OH BOY!! you bet that will be some good sex because any chick with that much confidence is not scared to show YOU a thing or two in the scak. gotta love the free hanging tits. mmm..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.