You Look Good For A Dark Skinned Girl

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Crates, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

What's your view of this?

test
  2. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

People need to realize that there's more to attractivness than just complexion. The problem is that some people aren't focusing on the overall looks of people but just the complexion. I've seen plenty of attractive and unattractive darkskinned,brownskinned and lightskinned women. It's not the complexion but the overall looks that people should focus on.

When black dudes get too focused on skin color and complexion I've seen them end up with some unattractive white girls and unattractive light skinned black girls. It was easy to assume that they were only with these women because of their skin color and complexion.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

skin color isnt an issue for me....

this seems so foreign.

shes got nice boobs
    test
  4. Crates

Crates Well-Known Member

Much of this has to do with how Black-Americans view Africa. Because many Black-Americans still have a negative view of Africa and Africans. Even though complexions can vary on the African continent many people still associate dark skin with making you look more African. So until more Black-Americans start to change their views on Africans by educating themselves on African history,culture and issues then maybe their views on dark skin will change also.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well you cant blame them

the media makes most of Africa look like a horrible hell hole
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

Look at the girl's hair. Black girls don't grow hair like that. Plus she's trying her best to act like a stupid blonde with good looks...when she's obviously more intelligent and charismatic than that.

It should be of no surprise to her that some men are also brainwashed into looking down on blackness.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Isn't that the same girl who only recently discovered that domestic abuse was a problem?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.