you know your a stoner when......

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by YOUNGDVS, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

ohh shit

this guy hit the nail on the head right here
    test
  2. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

You know your a stoner when you can light the bowl in halfs, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths..........so that everyone can get a little green.
    You know your a stoner when you carry two lighters, one for weed (bic) and one for tobacco (zippo)
    awesome lists by the way.
    test
  3. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

hehehe....

WORD
    test
  4. T.T.P

T.T.P TurnThePage

- you know you a stoner if you keep paper clips around-

-you live in california and have dozens of empty medical bud jars everywhere-

- anyone who willingly smokes scwhag (aka extremely shitty weed) but doesnt care
    test
  5. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

gotta disagree with that one, a true stoner will not burn shwag simply for the fact to burn something, that's burn out shit, not stoner etiquette

there are clear characteristics that differentiate a stoner from a burnout

I NEVER bun wack week. And out of 100 occurences, I ONLY bun very good weed like 20 times, because all the others Im sparking up some PREMO partner.

~~~~~~~~~~

I will below paraphrase

You know your a stoner when you've said this phrase to anyone before, word for word, twice on sunday, is the key part of the phrase, the HOT word, I know I have said this numerous times to a few select people

~~~~~~~~~~~

I think Jihad is definetly a stoner because you know your a stoner when you've in the near past have had this debate with someone

being in university, a suposed intelectual atmosphere, I have had this debate at least 6 times in recent memory, and thats an extraordinary number when NO ONE watches Simpsons on the regular anymore. I catch that once every blue moon only. But its still a common debate within my circles. I even had this debate with two guys, on two individual occasions, who were over 40 years old, but they was pot heads, so they had a firm explanation of their choice, with evidence and rhetoric and shit like that to prove they point.

I think it comes down to whether your old school or new school. Whatever side you on, that's who you think is better

Simpsons or Family Guy

well should know I keep it CLASSIC
    so ya know what my choice is

CHE
    test
  6. T.T.P

T.T.P TurnThePage

test
  7. Frederik Chopin

yeah its a good question, what kinda pothead are you ?

I know what you mean now though in a way, when I was younger in my earliest of teens I was like that, hell I'd smoke anything that burnt, literally, almost
    test
  8. JiHaD210

about family guy or simpsons...

check my sig.i used to watch simpsons all the time but damn...family guy passed it up in popularity without a doubt. but family guy is deeper and has waaaaaaaaaaay more weed references and you can tell seth mcfarlane is a downright pothead with half the shit they put on there.

nothing beats an evil mon key hiding in someones closet who waits till everyone leaves to roll up a joint and get nice and burnt
    test
  9. Frederik Chopin

Simpsons is the classic though, the shit each one of our generation grew up on. Family Guy is something AFTER the fact. By no means do I intend berate Family Guy when I give Simpsons more props.

The two shows draw such immediate comparisons, I mean they are one of a kind, its always Simpsons vs Family Guy, there is no other nominee, I mean smoke a blunt to your grill then think about

Homer vs. Peter

Im dumbfounded to be honest

I cant answer that even
    test
  10. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

haha, there was that one episode of family guy where they show Stewie when he's older, blazin with a few other people in his room. That room was boxed, lol. I was rollin.
    test
  11. JiHaD210

yah i remember that one...

i could probably list 10 or more times weed took up a whole scene in family guy...its great

but there was also that one simpsons episode where homer became a pothead...that was some funny shit
    test
  12. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

So you base how much you like a television show on the number of weed references per episode? Now that's some stoner shit.

Everyone knows that The Simpsons had the greatest marijuana episode in history when Homer was prescribed medicinal marijuana and started floating through the clouds. Class shit.
    test
  13. JiHaD210

yes i said that was a great weed show. but family guy has more of the deep thinking high shows. where like i watch it and think..."damn...only a pothead would think up some shit like that" i mean their shows are more deeper high. and i like shit you gotta thinkin about when your high sometimes.
    test
  14. Frederik Chopin

you know your a stoner when you've made 120 posts, as of this one, on Rap Music and they ALL have been in the 420 Lounge
    test
  15. strace

strace New Member

you know your a stoner when you come to a topic about "how you know when your a stoner" and it ends up being a debate about family guy and the simpsons.

you know your a stoner when after rolling a blunt you go through the seeds and stems looking for the tiniest bowlpack
    test
  16. YOUNGDVS

YOUNGDVS New Member

* you know your a stoner when you finish blazeing by your self you say to yourself " damn im blazed "

* you know your a stoner when you peer pressure your friends and turn them into a pothead
    test
  17. TroubleG74

TroubleG74 Mafia style ..

you know your a stoner when you have a grocery bag full of cigar tabacco under your bed

Lol.. my room .. car ..
    test
  18. DarK AngeL ~5th eLe~

DarK AngeL ~5th eLe~ 9th gate of the K.O.S.

u kno u a pothead when u unscrew your phone antenna to use it as a roach clip

u kno u a pothead when some1 drops the blunt you smack the SHIT out of their hand (might be an NY thing)

u kno u a pothead if u ate cookies and cream ice cream and cheetos at the same fuckin time
    test
  19. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

that

or whoever drops it gets 2 punches from everyone in the circle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.