you know your a stoner when......

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by YOUNGDVS, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGDVS

YOUNGDVS New Member

aight just keep it going as a game

*you know your a stoner when you now every bone thug song by heart

* you know your a stoner when you light up ciggertes andtoke it like a joint insted of smokeing it

* you know your a stoner when you alwys thinkof hot pokets when you go 2 the kitchen

* you now your a stoner when someone says theres a roach in the room you pull out your ligther
    test
  2. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

-you know your a stoner when your cigarette pack is ripped to shreds cause you use it for filter material

-you know your a stoner when the only time you pull out ya textbook is to use paper to break up weed on

-you know you been smoking a long ass time when you begin to drop letters from words in your everyday speech

-you know you been smoking a long ass time when you know what a 'digo' was

-you know your a stoner when you use your shoelace as a poker
    -you know your a stoner when all your pens is taken apart to pieces
    -you know your a stoner when you got a fire hydrant safety pin on ya keychain

-you know your a stoner when you cant remember what you say saying 30 seconds ago and it wont be till the day after when you remember what you are doing now

-you know your a stoner when you got more names for marijuana then Eskimos got for snow

-you know your a stoner when you been on a marijuana mission longer then 5 hours
    -you know your a stoner when you know what a marijuana mission is to begin with
    -you know your a stoner when any required action immediately becomes classified as a 'mission'

-you know your a stoner when you got a permenant 'chronic cough' (stay off the bongs)

I should just write my life story, every chapter will begin with, "You Know your a Stoner when......"
    test
  3. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

you know your a stoner when the first thing you think of when u see a new coffee table is how cracked blunts and broken up weed would look like on it

you know your a stoner when you count to 11 seconds when u take a hit

you know your a stoner when your favorite activity in the world would be "doing this and smoking a fat blunt", never doing anything without a fat blunt, lol this is some shit
    test
  4. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

you know you're a stoner when...

-you put your lighter in your mouth and try to light it with your bowl.
    -when you wait for 4:20 to hit, and it's 4:29 before you realize that you were supposed to hit 9 minutes ago.
    -when you say things like, "i wish i were a little bit stoneder."
    -you stare at the tv when it's not turned on
    -you spend 30 minutes having a battle with invisible light sabers...and actually include the sound effects.
    -you go through the entire alphabet to the beat of 'smoke on the water'.
    -when people can be screaming your name and you won't here them ('cause you're all zoned out), but when they say marijuana, it immediately gets your attention.
    -your piece already has a name & carrying pouch.
    -when you wake n bake, rise with red eyes, and billow then pillow.
    -you find out the meaning to the universe, then forget it.
    -you think of the funniest reply to this thread, but forget it just as you go to type.
    -when you're too lazy to get your baggy from the other room, and smoke someone out if they go get it for you.
    -you start to pour anything but milk on your cereal.
    -you have a staring contest with your dog, and are really happy when you win.
    -you look for something for 30 minutes and find out it was in your hand the whole time.
    - you sit there with dry mouth for 10 minutes because your drink is "too far away".
    -you come up with a revolutionary idea and you scramble to find someone to tell and as you try and verbalize your epiphany it slowly tails off into a blank stare.
    -if your conversation covers 30 topics within 5 minutes.
    -when you start a sentecne and forget what you're saying halfway through.
    -when 3 days without weed is an incredibly long time.
    -when you've lit your hair on fire while trying to light your joint, but was too stoned to realize until much later.
    -when all your stories begin with "this one time, i was really stoned.."

k, i'll stop.
    test
  5. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

-when you name every blunt you roll
    -if you are high right now :)
    -if you get so high you cant even think of what you are thinkin of
    -someone yells ur name and then they scream pothead or somethin and u realize they could be talkin to you so you turn to look
    -and u kno ur a stoner when u just cant fuckin quit smokin
    test
  6. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

HAHAHAHAHAH
    i definately relate
    test
  7. Affluent

Affluent Hush

You know you're a smoker when you roll around with an illegal blade that is only for cutting up blunts

You know you're a stoner when you haven't smoked in 6 months because you're on probation and you consider 1 1/2 months from now (when you are off probation) as your "freedom".

You know you're a stoner when you're drunk as fuck but still wish you had started the night off smoking an L.
    test
  8. gorrila_warfare

gorrila_warfare New Member

lol dats a sick post cuz i can relate 2 it. the fire hydrant safetry pin is a sick a pokey and i do keep it on my key chain.
    test
  9. YOUNGDVS

YOUNGDVS New Member

you know your a stoner when you call your connects and none of them pick up you atmedietly call people you now who blaze and ask if them they can give you a number to their connect

you know your a stoner when your stash spot has zig zags , bud baggies , bud , 20 diffrent lighters , and a piece full of resin

you know your a stoner when your desperate youll scrape resin just for the sake of getting high
    test
  10. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

dun know, its all about simply stating the truth as accurate as possible, shit that you really really done or do. Stoner culture is universal.

this was a good one......definetly happend to me (50 times already)

~~~~

anyhow, here are some more

-You know your a stoner when you been smoking half your life, and your only 20

-You know your a stoner when you do things like, open a yogurt top, throw the yogurt in the garbage and walk away with top only. This works with any other thing as well. Like peel a banana, throw the banana out and try to eat the peel. hahaha

-You know your a stoner when you get disoriented and confused when your NOT high

-You know your a stoner when you know about 'watermelon'. If you don't, next time you get really baked, eat a watermelon. Take big bites too. And eat it fast. It's the BIGGEST trip. If you dont fall to the floor lauughing and choking off the watermelon, you aint high.

-You know your a stoner when you respect the guiding princinples of 'roller's rights', 'drug abuse', and '3 toke pass'

-You know your a stoner, if you've ever said the phrase "I got 5 on it"

-You know your a stoner when you can fix a 'canoe' faster then a Blackhawk Tribal Chief can

-You know your a stoner when every time you break up budha, you call yourself Dr. Greenthumb
    test
  11. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

you know your a stoner when if u let someone roll a blunt that doesnt normally roll, and they rip the blunt, you feel genuine anger toward them

you know your a stoner when, if asked by your boy how much weed is left, the response is exact like "2.3 grams"

you know ur a stoner when youve never smoked a cigar in your life but youve cracked over 2,000

if during hard times you and your boys can only muster up 20 bucks and your trying 2 get a 40 dollar eigth, you call up a loser and get him to throw 20 down on the 8th and weigh out 2.5 for yourself and hand him a gram hoping he doesnt realize its not a half eighth.........
    test
  12. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

you know your a stoner when you smoke a blunt before your "substance abuse class"
    test
  13. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

you know your a stoner when you have a grocery bag full of cigar tabacco under your bed

you know your a stoner when every story you tell begins with "me and my boy were gettin high and..."

you know your a stoner when every statement you make stars with "um...."

you know your a stoner when you walk into your corner store and the dude at the counter reaches around and grabs 2 white owls and a pack of zig zags

you know your a stoner when every cylinder object you see turns into plans on a new smoking device

you know your a pothead when you end up talkin to yourself while you smoke alone

you know your a stoner when you look at different peolpe and say "i bet hes a pothead..."

your a pothead when you look in the mirror after blazing and just feel like talkin to guy in the mirror
    test
  14. Veez

Veez New Member

HAHAHA...holy shit....thats ME right there...hahaha
    test
  15. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

LMAO
    test
  16. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

you know you're a stoner when you be sittin at a red light, and it turns green 3 blocks down and you gun it thru the red light you sittin at
    test
  17. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

when you let the dirty dishes pile up in your apartment, thinking "eh it doesnt matter. somebody else will eventually do them"... and you live by yourself.
    test
  18. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

u know u a stoner when the buss driver takes ur old pass from u(months over) and u ask for it back so u can use it for filter.

happened to me on wednesday lol

loool these are good
    test
  19. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

I'll use a couple from above and add some more..

~You sit at the stop sign even though there is no one around just so you can toke on the blunt.

~You have a designated cutting utensil in your car for splitting blunts.

~You've used a license/credit card to cut a cigar.

~You wonder who actually buys Phillies/White Owls/Swishers to smoke the tobacco and not split them.

~Theres resin on the bottom of your lighter.

~Everytime you enter your car your greeted by a whiff of blunt.

~You open your notebook in class only to find it full of stems and guts.

~You automatically freeze up when you see the cops, because your used to having weed on you.

~You drive the extra 5 minutes down the road to pick up a cigar thats 10 cents cheaper.
    test
  20. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

When you hit a bowl then pack another and panic because you lost your lighter...even though it's gripped so tightly in your hand you can't feel it...

When your bowl has tape all over the motherfucker...

When you search your floor for pieces of bud that might have fallen...

when you smoke a bowl full of seeds and stems because you have hope that there's THC all over it.

when you can pronounce the full term for THC with no hesitation.

When you smoke even though you're already coughing like a bitch...

When you use hemp shampoo because one of the ingredients says cannabis sativa.

When you laugh your ass off at somebody laughing their ass off at YOU because you laughed at NOTHING.

When you own a bong, a bowl, papers, and a hookah.

When you actually relate to every thing you listed on your post.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.