You know you watch too much GrindTime when...

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by GoopNasty, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Yeah I think of that reference to Gwame. Wanted to keep it grind time though. People on this board seem to attack you for not following the strict guidelines of a thread haha
    test
  2. Dramzman

Dramzman WOOOOO

-When you work at the store and people ask you whats the best thing for their task and you reply with "you gonna need......"

-When you memorise and recite a whole battle word for word in everyday life like its a real song

-Whenever you talk in real life and use a setup

-When you re-watch a battle and know the exact sounds the audience make and at what times

-When you and your friend discuss what is better basketball or tennis and you say "I got respect for Jordan, Iverson and Lebron but the rest of them dudes suck"

-When you actually consider getting a kangol hat

-When you buy something and someone says "ill put in a bag for you" you instantly think of a relevant Jungle punchline

hahaha 'bus drivers remind you of Arsonal'
    test
  3. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

Happens all the time for me... kinda sad lol
    test
  4. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

-Whenever a classmate is giving a speach, you make a hand gesture simulating a paper and pencil, giving the assumption it is written

-When your friend tells an unimpressive, unfunny or otherwise predictable joke, you interrupt and talk over him while he delivers the climax of the joke, showing you are indeed unimpressed

-When you conversate with others, you accidently or sometime's intentionally rhyme every possible syllable.

-When an individual insult's an ovious characteristic of yours which you've, heard multiple time's, you play it off by saying "oh ho ho, _____ joke's again" in a sarcastic manner

-When someone tries to take credit for an accomplishment of yours, you respond by yelling "That was ME!"

Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. 2pacfan

2pacfan New Member

- When you start getting aroused by Sara Kana

- When you think of Conceited when you see that big purple Dinosaur 'Barney'

- When you start having nightmares of Okwerdz chasing you through the sticks with a chainsaw ala Texas Chainsaw Massacre

- When you start freestyling racist shit

- When you sign up to Rapmusic.com
    test
  6. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

ill fuck dwanye wade up!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    test
  7. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

Yo fo real this izz a dope ass thread, i dont know how many kilo's of weed i would have to smoke to come up with this one, or maybe how long i shouldn't smoke b4 i.. but either way dope thread bruv..

But i know i watch too much GT when i want to Tiger Swipe my bitch when she sucks my d*ck and uses her teeth toomuch..

p.s y'all bodied this thread though i lmfao @ some of the shit y'all said, 2 much 2 mention..
    test
  8. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

when..... you get mad when you hear a "he'll get 8" like....insert mathmatical reference here..
    test
  9. Mr Bean

Mr Bean New Member

you know you watched grindtime too much when you know rappers by their real names
    test
  10. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

-When someone say's that you're conceited, you consider buying a smedium v-neck

-when you talk to your friends, you find yourself touching your hat multiple times, sometime's adjusting it to a different position.

-you threaten people with wrestling references, sometime's even mortal kombat fatalities

-when someone introduces you to another, you pause and make a pose, then tell em your "stats"
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

Ayo omfg this thread is hilarious
    test
  12. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

when you think aids is funny.
    test
  13. Mr Bean

Mr Bean New Member

when you watch terminator and see the real sarah connor...you think of sara kana and ph
    test
  14. Mr Bean

Mr Bean New Member

when someone asks you what time it is and you reply with grindtime
    test
  15. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

I say 'bodybag' and 'easy' way too much throughout the course of my day.

This is more just battle rapping in general, but I sometimes respond to comments by asking if they'd still be saying that shit when the iron hit them.

EDIT: Whenever one of my buddies asks for anything to be passed to them, or makes a comment about something that could conceivably be manufactured and shipped in a box, I say something like, "Since y'all like (whatever was said)... ... ... ... I'ma put you in A BOX!" Bodybag, every time.
    test
  16. Krown

Krown New Member

-When you start doing the "stop pause" in conversations

-When you get mad at someone you tell them you're gonna put them in a bag or a box
    test
  17. Mr Bean

Mr Bean New Member

when a black kid stands up u tell them 'sit cho bytch azz downn'
    test
  18. Mr Bean

Mr Bean New Member

whenever you watch full house and hear about uncle jesse u think of conceited
    test
  19. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

when u hear about something and think about funny ways pnut eurgh and ph would react. altho thats more if you go on RM too much
    test
  20. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

when you cant watch starsky n hutch without thinkin..

[youtube]0uL6ioZdWag[/youtube]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.