You know wrestling is fake right?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macmili, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

so why the hell do you watch it?

not only is it fake, but the acting is terrible now-a-days. If it was all fights it would be better but too much of the time is taken up with gay soap opera scripts being read by goofy motherfuckers with no acting ability who are not convincing one bit. The fake angry energy they eminate is a constant reminder of how fake the fights are.

sorry
    test
  2. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

why must you pee in my cheerios
    test
  3. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

The only reason why I watch wrestling is cuz it's the only thing on sometimes.
    test
  4. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

some ppl just don't get it.
    test
  5. abzinthe

abzinthe let's get incredible.

OH SHiT IT'S FAKE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I'm gay for wrestling, that's why.
    test
  7. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

why do u watch movies?

that's fake
    test
  8. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

i have half a mind to close this....
    test
  9. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

my life is ova
    test
  10. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i mainly watch japanese wrestling. less story lines, way better matches. check out marufuji vs kenta.
    test
  11. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

oh no, you mean hogan didn't really whoop everyone's ass simply by hulking up?
    test
  12. Blinks

Blinks Im Dope k? K.

I refuse to believe that Hogan isnt the omega male.

no homo
    test
  13. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i was going to say that also..or Reality Television

acting is bad, but then again there is a lot of bad acting on television

Jim Belushi for example...
    test
  14. abzinthe

abzinthe let's get incredible.

Life According to Jim is SO FAKE!
    test
  15. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

movies have talented actors

you can't compare movies and wrestling lol, i don't even know why I answered that question. I guess because it was the closest thing to an argument in response to this thread. sad...
    test
  16. and terrible acting now a days.. ROFL

if it was real alll them wrestlers would be dead right now.... especially vince hahah

and yes you can compare movies and wrestling.. there both entertainment and there both fake... you told us wrestling was fake, well so is movies.. and practically everything on TV..

oh.... wrestling has its good and bad acters just like the movie industry... and they are trained for there promo skills.. atleast in some places
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

But you said, "not only is it fake," meaning your 'bad acting' bit is an entirely different argument -- so your 'talented actors' bit is beside the point. Movies are fake. You can compare movies to wrestling -- in the aspect that just like movies, professional wrestling is a form of entertainment. There are movies out there with terrible acting also -- you can't just use a basis that some movies have great stories and great acting to prove there isn't a comparison between wrestling and the entire movie industry.

I see the point that with some of these movies, you (I mean YOU) might find some actors and directors convincing enough in movies to suspend your disbelief, whereas with wrestling you may not.

As for me personally, I don't watch wrestling in order to suspend my disbelief so that's why your question of "You know wrestling is fake right? So why do you watch it?" falls on deaf ears.

If you think that in order to be entertained, you have to be able to suspend your disbelief, then -- my opinion -- you're living a sad existence. By no means is this a ruse to get you to watch wrestling or whatever. I could care less what you do with your time.

But I mean shit man, you're on a rap site. If you truly believe that all these rappers you listen to are "the real deal," your existence on this earth is sadder than ever.
    test
  18. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

damn you just laid the smack down on me
    test
  19. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

All movies have talented actors? That is a HUGE stretch...

But you said FAKE...Anything that is scripted is fake, unless your on some profilmic tip. Andy Warhol's "Empire" might be up your alley then if you like something that is real.

I'd rather watch wrestling then Life According to Jim...And if you think Jim Belushi is a talented actor who isn't living off his brothers fame then you are a sad man...
    test
  20. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

exactly.... if it were in fact FAKE.... niggas wouldn't be injured and dying from over use of pain killers and steroids
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.