you know who you are

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ButterMan, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

How the fuck is this thread 5 pages long and I still have no idea wtf it's about. Fuck this thread for real
    test
  2. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

Yea I didnt read much of this. All I see is "I want attention and I'm deaf"
    You happy cause you got rep? Anyone can get that and I find it funny that these people think your funny yet haven't said a god damn thing in this thread.
    Your as weird as this butter nigga but its understandable cause your deaf. I'd say canadian too but I know some real ass canadians so it cant be that.
    lmao @ you looking like a malnourished eyerate drew killed me
    You quoting proof lmao
    Your sad right now cause you know the moment this thread dies you go back to being nothing. So go ahead grab the attention while you can nigga
    test
  3. ProfessorU

See now this nigga asking about my mouth and calling it big and sloppy WTF? Yo are you niggaplz too? You borderline gay right now
    test
  4. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

otbva is soo fucked lol, this thread is just fuckin wacko

you ppl run shit over here, keep it up. I dont participate much, but I fucks with OTBVA, hilarious shit all the time. streets is watching, and they like what they see
    test
  5. Awethentec

Awethentec New Member

I'ma make you a bet. I gotta head out now and take care of some real life business. when I come back in 8 hrs, I bet I can trace a timeline of you being a dick from right now til the time I log back in. I honestly couldn't care about rep that wasn't why I said that at all, but you were probably born during an earthquake, so I'll forgive you.

Your the one who gotta co-sign this and co-sign that like you the type that can't stand on his own two and needs everyone else to hand feed you ripe material all the while letting other fools dickride you like you the hottest new merry-go-round at the carnival, posting pics of other dudes you have saved to your hard drive, then claim I'm borderline gay lol. I'm in here standing like a one man army.

But go ahead, keep going, and while you're at it.....

SKYDIVE IN A CLOSET
    test
  6. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

Lol its hilarious you guys can post a normal looking average person and everyone acts like he looks like an old beat up hooker lol. ive never seen someones pic get posted on here and them not get ripped on

I swear drake could post his pic and people would tell him he looks like a whitewashed eddie murphy lol
    test
  7. ProfessorU

Uh no if you check the pic they are copied links, which I got fromt he last thread you got bodied in. Your asking niggas about my lips WTF your a faggot its over its done
    Dead @ I dont care about you but Im gonna come back and read all your posts and make a timeline about your shit? Are you serious? Get a fuckin life you deaf faggot
    Im done responding to you Im with my niggas in the otbva shit
    test
  8. Awethentec

Awethentec New Member

they just jelly homie tbh. Gettin beat at they own game like what you said ain't common knowledge from the get go.

#swag
    test
  9. Awethentec

Awethentec New Member

nice to see you accepting your loss like a man tbh. Thats the ProfU everyone knows and loves.

dead@ you being born during an earthquake.

:funny:
    test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

When did I ever say I was a real n-bomb? I guess I'm real because I'm not acting like some sort of G but whatever. You should probably stop dropping the n-bomb seeing we know you're white as fuck. Stop acting like a massive faggot because you're getting made fun of on the internet.
    test
  11. ProfessorU

Dead at me giving this thread re read value damn. Much respects to Craig,Mrj,Carp,Drew,and everyone else who took part in this public stoning
    test
  12. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

someones trying to make a point that Im a bad father, most of my posts are made at from 8-9pm onwards when my babies asleep, like at 4am.

I made a point of ppl being not real and faced a torrent of abuse, after the first few pages its been people trying prove that Im not real and failing miserably.

and hate is a strong word, I said I wasnt getting anything out of it. this is giving me mo' lols.
    test
  13. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Wrong

You said you're in the west and posted at 5:15 my time. That's 11AM on a weekday. So no, you weren't posting at 8-9PM or 4AM. At 11Am instead of working, you were arguing on the internet. So either you don't work or you spend time on rapmusic at work. Either way, you're an idiot. Who isn't real here? I've just pointed out a blatant lie you wrote, so I guess you're not real.
    test
  14. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

my daughters well looked after dont worry mate. good look on judging me for spending less than half an hour throughout the day.

I have a beautiful wife an amazingly bright and beautiful daughter I have a job and a nice house overlooking the coastline, at what part of life am I failing?

congrats on your exams though, hopefully college will teach you not to be so ignorant.
    test
  15. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

@professor u.

You have been bodied constantly in this thread. mostly by your own assumptions. you keep going on and on and all I do is write a few words and you go on and on some more.

ask yourself at what point were you winning?
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You have a wife and kid, yet are sat on the internet arguing with a teenager.

Well done.
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Well, you've been getting bodied pretty bad from the onset when you acted as though we're all talking about how we pistol whip people and rob them or some shit.
    test
  18. Carpathian

Carpathian New Member

theres no arguing it

if you r an adult have a child and full time job and u still come on a rap battle forum especially the OT section u are a fucking failure

ur a str8 dumbass butterman

i dont even know any old people that would call themselves ''butterman'' it aint even a respectable name

ur life is a steamin pile of shit bro and its starting to crust over

leave this site ever so gracefully u lame ass
    test
  19. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

:funny: Im from wales mate Ive never stated otherwise.

now I know this is difficult for you but here goes..

I spend the majority of my time posting here at night. I have taken about half an hour today to post during this argument. skim my posts the majority one more time the majority has been at night.

who's the idiot?
    test
  20. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You, because again you've been posting at all times in the day. I never said you never post at night, did I? This entire thread's so lol worthy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.