you know who you are

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ButterMan, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

:funny: old? Im not fucking old fool.

so if I have a good life and post on a rap battle forum that makes me a failure? I dont get your logic. Ive already stated in another thread that this is a guilty pleasure. allow an old age pensioner his guilty pleasure :funny:

your view of the world is astounding:funny:
    test
  2. o'sheaj

o'sheaj NOT THE DONT FLOP RAPPER

thats just below the belt
    im all of the points u said an i can honestly say im not no failure
    test
  3. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

how is spending 30 minutes throughout a 12 hour period grounds for me neglecting my child. the majority of time I spend on here is during my free time in the evening when my daughters asleep. so your bad father cos Im on a forum theory fails.

stay failing kid:funny:
    test
  4. Carpathian

Carpathian New Member

nah man whats astounding to me is u makin a thread sayin u wanna leave but u dont

whats astounding to me is that an adult with a child, would rather see if anyone cares if he leaves a forum, then just leaving

whats astounding to me is that you dont realize that it is weird to come here and argue with teenagers when u are an adult and u should clearly be doing what a father does, gettin his child ready for the future

but hey thats jus me
    test
  5. o'sheaj

that all being said i dont agrue with people 4 days on here
    test
  6. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

what I do with my free time is my own business. if I decide I wanna leave and change my mind again thats my business.

whats astounding is that you think I neglect my child to argue with you based on me posting for half an hour throughout a 12 hour day.
    test
  7. o'sheaj

yeah thats y i come on here me birds always watchin fuckin teen mum or some shit so this just passes the time
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You're still whiny as fuck.
    test
  9. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

when all else fails, fail.
    test
  10. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

tbf u got me there.

negative side effect of quitting pot I guess, I slipped up and smoked last night and this all seemed so trivial.

sober as fuck today though.
    test
  11. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

Its funny being delusional and pretending shit isnt happening some times. But your too old for that nigga
    Like really its not even funny you've overdone it to death. Its over, thank me for giving you and your thread more attention and notice than you'll ever get again from the board. Even if it was 100% hostile and you got bodied harshly its still attention that you want.
    test
  12. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

all you did was talk and Id reply with a word or two and you'd still gwan on about how your this and that. the more you gotta prove the more you lying.

and EVERY assumption youve made in this thread has been wrong and can be proved otherwise.

your logic is flawed. come back with something real and not just hyperbole.

peace.

all this cos I didnt battle you, sheesh.
    test
  13. ProfessorU

What? Its not funny anymore really, cowlyn bay aint produce a G since....never Mason Ryan>>>>>your part of wales
    test
  14. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

right, so what your saying is everyone from my area is lame cos of where it is. even the professional boxers and mma fighters: lame, cos of where it is.

and YOU solid, harder than any of those guys cos of where your from.

yep, thats the sum of it. right?
    test
  15. ProfessorU

Now right when did I say that/ Never I said your from a soft area and a soft town, I said come to brooklyn I never said anything else that you'd get that from. You obviously have reading problems. You decided to try to use that as an angle to talk making up stuff. Its over nigga go back if you want but I'm just about done gracing your thread with attention. Dead @ your new thread getting no replies
    Edit: for all ya talk of assumptions you just threw the last stone at yourself damn
    test
  16. ProfessorU

lmao Im sayin man I only kept going cause this shit was funny now its lame, niggas just dont know when to stop
    test
  17. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

so those people from a soft area and a soft town arent as real as you no?

how am I supposed to get to brooklyn, Im not even sure if Im allowed into the states cos of my convictions.

all youve ever said in this thread is that you could talk shit to my face, like you would on the internet. AND youve talked an amazing battle mate if words translated into reality when Id see you Id COWER prolly vaporise into a million pieces at how real and bad you are.
    but your not you just talk alot.

and if my other thread dont get replies its prolly cos people arent interested in that. If there doing it to gang up and group ignore me well... thats tragic.

I'll cry myself to sleep and your e group thug lifers will remain supreme and noone will ever question anyones 'real talk' on here again for fear of being ignored.

ya get me
    test
  18. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

stfu then, if its lame why the fuck u arguing. surely where your from wont allow it.
    test
  19. ProfessorU

God shut up you to old to be arguing go be a father. You writing full fledged paragraphs about random shit while your children are slowly regretting being born
    Dead at you taking this serious, why you still here nigga? Its all good tho, Imma let this and the rest of the time you had in the spotlight die snoo dat
    Ot we in here
    test
  20. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

blah blah blah with that moist chat. you still aint saying shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.