you know when you dont have much to smoke with

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by x - calibur, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

and you smoke out of random things...

is it only bad to smoke out of a pen if the pen gets burned, or should they be completely avoided?

any other things u shouldnt smoke out of?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

pop cans, the metal can give you alzheimers
    avoid using tinfoil of any kind to make a makeshift bowl, again the metal causes alzheimers

yeah id avoid pens, cuz even if you dont actually see the pen burning i bet you your still getting pre-combustion fumes from the plastic

corncob pipes, cuz the cob burns and you get corncob tokes.....same goes with old wood pipes....
    test
  3. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

just get a glass spoon...any smoke shop should have one...and they're like 10 bucks....small
    test
  4. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Avoid pens, aluminum cans and pipes...

2 liter bongs are ok...
    test
  5. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

yeah, i'd avoid smokin' out of pens.
    test
  6. Blackanese

MAKE A GRAVITY

so easy...can make it with a thurmus...very concealable....i'll snap some shots of my various and very concealable gravity bongs
    test
  7. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

how about you dont smoke until you get a pipe or a blunt to smoke it out of??

usually your just wastin weed tryna smoke it out of crazy ass bongs and makeshift pipes
    test
  8. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

fuck aluminum foil, fuck cans, fuck all that shit

use an ~~~~~. yes. an ~~~~~. cut 2 holes in it that meet in the center and there you go. healthiest way of using random things possible. it makes it taste good too.
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

What The Fuck!?!?!?! I Cant Say A P P L E????? What The Fuck Is A.pple Blocked For?!?!!? Lmao
    test
  10. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

haha thats weird..but yeah an aple is the best to smoke out of...make 3 holes and use one as a shotty tho
    test
  11. Blackanese

a gravity is so much better tho...and u get higher...
    test
  12. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Anything having to do with gravity is the bomb.

High gravity malt liquor, gravity bongs...ummm ok only those two things but you feel me haha
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

gravs are pretty ill..~~~~~s work pretty good also..no crack head shit though like pens or whatever..
    test
  14. Blackanese

gravities are the truth...
    test
  15. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

yeah but for gravities u need that bowl...if u aint got the bowl aluminums to risky i think..
    test
  16. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

thanx for the responses

i smoked out of a can before.. i smoked out of a pen for the first(and last) time not long before i made this thread, towards the end it started tasting nasty

i wont fuck with anything like foil, plastic etc. again.

and yeah an appl.e sounds good, i need to try that shit
    test
  17. Blackanese

u dont need a bowl...just get a small socket...that shit will work...t hats what i use....
    test
  18. Asher Nashah

Asher Nashah New Member

exactly^...raid a toolshed and youll find shit.If you tryna make your own shit the a-pple is good.Or try a gravity bong,its real easy.Im not sure if Blackanese showed you but ill try to explain...

You need a sink,or a bathtub or even a bucket.Anything that can hold large amounts of water like that.I havnt done a gravity bong in a couple years,but we normally "pulled sinks".Its easier I think,then the tub cuz thats alot of fucking water then you gotta sit on the toilet and its uncomfertable...

So fill your sink up.Take a 2 litter of Pepsi or whatever,and cut it in half.Keep the half that has the spout/hole where the soda comes out,and please clean the bottle before you smoke out of it.You might like Dr Pepper tasting herb,i dunno.Take a socket,or screw or whatever the hell the little piece is called,it will work as your bowl.What your going to do now is stick the bottle in the water,but not all the way.If you ever seen a glass bong,you know how much water is in there?Just enough to hit the downtube.Well you only want enough to make the smoke suck.Whatever you do,do not put the bowl with weed in it on the soda bottle while you put it in the water.Youll find out the hard way,the pot goes all over the place,in the water ect because when you put the bottle in the water there will be pressure.So you got the bottle in the water,now stick the bowl on.This is a lil tricky here.Light the weed,and slowly go up and down with the bottle.Dont go down too much,pull it up more and go back down to where you were.I think im explaining that part right.If it works the smoke will start building inside the bottle.Doing that is the sucking motion you normally get from like smoking a joint or something.Once the bottle is full (becareful how big of hits you take if youve never done it before,they can get huge) unscrew the socket and put your mouth on the spout.Push down on the bottle,but dont push too hard or youll get a grip of water in your mouth.Once you learn how to do this,youll be able to "slam" the bottle down and get a huge fucking hit!
    oh yea,do not smoke out of ink pens or tin foil.I did when I was like 14,and now that I smoke out of normal shit I realize how gross it was.pZ!
    test
  19. Asher Nashah

Asher Nashah New Member

oh yea,another way to smoke is knife hits.If your weed is sticky enough take the 2 liter you used above,take two metal butterknives and if you got an electric oven stick em in the metal thing over the burner,like dont jam em in the oven,prop em up so they can heat up without you holding them.Then once their hot enough put your weed on a plate or the counter and the knives over the weed.If its sticky enough it will cling right on to the knives,then you stick the knives under/very close to the bottom of the 2 liter where the water was.The heat from the knives will heat the weed up,burn the thc and youll get high as fuck.Becareful tho,hits real fuckin hard!
    test
  20. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

good shit asher, thanks
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.