you know what's funny ladies

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by illustrate, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

is it just me or how come every one of yall females on here is perfect? not tryn to be funny or start shit i'm not one of these immature lil nigg-as who come in ladies delight to start shit. but how come every female on here appears to be the perfect female if you let her tell it. but in real life it's harder to find a good women then it is to find 2pac?

that's hilarious. yall needa be real mayne it's alotta fake ass females in here. every thread that has anythang to do with lettin us know your character or what not im willin to bet %75 of yall by lyin ya ass off to not appear a certain way. let yall tell it you never cheated before, you never would you dont believe in it etc, you only had sex with like 2-3 guys and your like 27(lmao@that), you dont suck dick, you never lie you always str8 up, you dont care if a nigg-a got money, etc etc lil shit like that.

i don't know if it's still like this in here i havent peeped this forum in months and it wasnt all the females dont get me wrong but a real real real good percentage of yall be tryn to come off as goody two shoes. but yeah wut it do with all that? why yall cant be real it's only the net anyway i wouldnt expect all of yall to say some of it in real life but it's the net who gives a fuck
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

let yall tell it you never cheated before Never have

you never would you dont believe in it etc I don't believe in cheating. I feel if I have the need/want to cheat. I don't love my partner the way I should. If I have the want to cheat. I'll break it off and do my thing. It wasn't meant to be if I wanted someone else.

you only had sex with like 2-3 guys and your like 27(lmao@that) I'm 24yrs old. I've never had sex with another dude. I've been with one man. I ended up marrying him. Been with him since 15.

you dont suck dick I do suck dick. I love sucking dick (my husband's of course lmao) actually. I don't have to lie about that.

you never lie you always str8 up I don't lie. I hate liar's. One thing I can't stand, is a liar.

you dont care if a nigg-a got money If I cared about money. I wouldn't be where I am. I'd be living it up in a nice ass home, nice car and living the life. Instead I'm barely making it by doing what I can for my family (husband working to support us). Tryin to pay off our bills.

That's how it is. That's real and I don't have to lie to make myself out to be something I'm not. So I dunno what you're talking about :eek:)
    test
  3. DaDivaSiren

DaDivaSiren New Member

I really feel were you are coming from with this and there is alot of females I'm sure that try to be that goody to-shoe girl. I haven't been here in a long time and i'm not sure if they are still like that but to be honest we'll never know if they are really like that are not.
    test
  4. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

How nice of you to come in here and insult the posters in this forum.. I don't know what type of females you know but there IS females out there who arent like that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.