You have the right

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by p4ct, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p4ct

p4ct New Member

I live in AZ and I was just wondering general rights you have while driving... Such as sobriety tests and getting searched... You don't have to be from az, but let me know how it is in your state cause one time I cut this dude off and got pulled over by a sheriff and they made me do this sobriety test and then asked to search my car and I was like "ya i got nothing" cause it was my moms car, but if it had been mine and they asked could I have said no without any consequences?
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

You can, but they could call for the dogs to sniff out your car and if the dogs sense any drugs then they can search your car..
    test
  3. PsYkIDStReSS

PsYkIDStReSS Member

in Louisiana, the automobile is considered an extension of the home and cannot be searched without warrant.

however, if they suspect drugs or alcohol, they can pull out their needle and take a blood sample, no questions asked.

kinda fucked up.
    test
  4. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

in cali they gotta find something su••••ious or get them dogs before they can search it unless u got warrants or iz on probation fuk the copzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.