You have 30,000 dollars, what do you buy?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Let's say I were to give YOU 30 grand, and said you could only buy an American car. There are no restrictions on what you buy, and you don't have to pay for insurance, or any repairs, all you have to do is buy a car, and do what you want with it.

Easier way to understand: You have 30,000 dollar, you can buy any American car, and upgrade it how ever you want.

Normally I would post what I would do, but seeing that I would be the one giving you the money... yeah...

Pictures of what you would do would be nice. BE SPECIFIC!
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

good question!
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...c'mon, humor me....pwease? :funny:
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

American I would buy a lincoln mkz i think that's the smaller sedan.......only american division that seems to be near as relable as lexus and infiniti and japan in general.......I was just strugling with this a few weeks ago, i had to get a new car, and i hadn't had a license or driven in 5 years........dui's are ruthless, but i got a g37xs on an amazing lease......I like it a lot, wanted an s5 but i could not justify that.....

if used i would buy and old mark viii.......fix it up perfect and pimp down gratiot like it's long beach
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

That would be an excellent choice, however the starting price of a new one is 34.755 ~ which leaves you with no modding options...noetheless an amazing start.

...second option would be best suitable in this case, since it's always a pleasure of transforming an old vehicle into a newer and modded version...

...if you'll ever have any kind of car questions, whether just needing car options/suggestions of a certain price range, don't hesitate of letting me know, either posting here or via pm...I can make a potential portfolio within a few hrs time max., including pros and cons of what a specific vehicle has to offer, to potential repair costs and regular servicing...

I'm glad you're satisfied with your car, and please drive safely & within limitations of reason as well as abiding by the rules & other traffic regulations...
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Nice choice.... :drool:
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

shoulda asked a while ago for advice.......I almost got a 2007 srt8 jeep, but that thing gets hummer mpg......i love the new one though it is amazing.....but i'm a foriegn car dude, unless its an old car when they made them well here in my city......
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...in case you'll ever need anything automotive related, feel free to drop by...I'm not claiming to be an expert, but know my way around certain aspects of the automotive industry...

...as far as foreign cars go, stay clear of anything running on bio-fuel, unless you'd like a colony of algae in your gas reservoir...:funny:
    test
  10. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

id fine me a nice pontiac g8 gxp
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Base price is around $38,000...aight..

Any speacial modding you'd do to it?
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

This is the car i currently want

[​IMG]
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^^any special modding, that you'd like done to that car?
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

well there isn't much more, power wise, the zl1 model needs lol I would have to drive it to know for sure...****finitely an exhaust
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I can def. dig that...
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

see my girl's cousin got a 2009 licoln mkz with 26k or so miles for 20k, so used opens up a whole new arena........i was going to get a 2010 s5 with 33k miles for 39k cause my friend has a dealer license that gets him into the auctions, but i figured i would rather lease one for a few years and learn enough to walk into the audi us hq and throw them a duffle bag full of cash and tell them i wanted a car with this and now i'd rather accept the coo job in germany after i outline why and how i will make them humiliate mercedes, and increase profits and have americans love them more than apple pie and hating rich people.....

all cause changing a 3.2 liter engine to a 2.0 turbo on the a5 pissed me off enough to take gal's 30k for housing in germany while I use my jewish guilt to work my way to ceo implementing a new factory in detroit and a full us made line revitalizing fucking hige engines in sports cars, while i revive my city with thousands of jobs, and made so much loot for my company, i would get the first rs5 off the line 2015 s a gift from whatever mayor is not in jail then......i would also make this car bulletproof cause i would still live in the city

........then i'd put in a chip for gas milage and hp and leave the exterior untouched as it should be, as this isn't fast and furious 12, but intake and 2 superchargers later exaust that sounds like detroit cars should, 200+hp per liter of this 7 liter engine that is made out of that shit the predator shoots that weighs nothing, then i'm beating any tuned skyline or gtr in a quarter mile while drunk.......

then back to music business cuz i hate it so much that i love it and would be that guy who saves shit like the industry which i have given a lot and never asked for shit,,,,,,,,,,then gal gets 100k pound car allowance for derailing my current plan to get my dream car and then falling behind the scenes where i like to be, and consulting the us government that the sherman act need apply to clear channel and oligopolies thus the 4 labels of power and radio return to independent major supporters turned me from a fan to the man who brought old school talent to the radio, and took germany to the motor city where diahmler failed ..........then id win the lottery, cure cancer and write a book about how i'm the shit and start at string theory
    rough blueprint..........
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

sorry i am in a weird ass mood
    test
  19. The Business

The Business Moderator

Dodge Challenger
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Audi has potential, however they will never surpass Daimler Benz. I've recently caught an audi commercial that looked impressive, but wouldn't exactly have me running to the 1st Audi car salon. Audis are quite heavy in comparisson to MB or even BMW, so I'd need at least a V( engine to get from point a to point b without the car gasping for help when going uphill..

If you have the option of getting work at Audi, I'd say grab it and use it wisely. You'd have to be fluent in german language though.

Yup, they screwed that up royaly.

If you're looking for the ultimate bulletproof vehicle, then you're best bet would be Mercedes-Benz S600 guard ~ it's basically an overly comfortable tank, which is immune to military weapons of 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm calibre, as well as being resistant to grenade shrapnel, and did I mention it's rolling smoothly on run-flat and is hiding an impressive V12 under it's hood [380 kW (517 KM)] .

Chip tuning >>>

Respect. Now please, materialise your blueprint.

This is more or less an apology free zone, it's always amazing to have a person being openly vocal about their opinions, so there's no need to feel weird.

Excellent...any special modifications you'd like done on it?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.