You guys think JOAN GUZMAN is the best at 130 pounds? training video inside.

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by VishTaphney, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  2. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Guzman is the most logical choice to dethrone Pacquiao. He can box, he can slug, he has good movement and enough pop. I interviewed this guy right before his fight with Barrios and dude is already breaking down how to beat all these top-notch fighters. I like him.
    test
  3. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Guzman is probably the second most technically gifted boxer of this time, behind Mayweather. The difference being the Guzman; can take rounds off, CAN fight down to his opposition, but he will definitely try to finish an opponent off, something which Mayweather won't.

He'll give Pacquiao a hell of a fight, because he has a good chin, good movement and is quick. He'd make valero look silly, really silly. I think he'll beat Barrera in a UD, and JMM too if he wants to step up division.

I think we'll see Guzman rule 135 if/when he steps up too.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I want to see him drop that over hyped valero!

guzman needs to fight that guy and unify the belts because a fight with pacquiao is out of question right now...guzman is too dangerous.

and i agree he would rule 135 i heard guzman walks around 165 pounds solid muscle.....he also knows how to stay in shape and cut weight the right way he was blessed with good genetics...he is up there in age but he can gain and lose weight like easy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.