you guys following the precious metal markets?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

how many of you bought SLV or gold on my recommendation? you're welcome.

:funny:

that said, this is some scary shit.. when metals spike like this EVERYTHING else is in trouble. hello 5$ gas this summer.
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

dude how long are you expecting to ride this thing?

And another thing, are you investing in gold companies? Got any recommendations? Or are you literally buying gold for cash.
    test
  3. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

im not really into investing on this sort of level...
    but when the price of something like gold goes up, don't other prices indices increase as well making the roi=0% in real dollars
    test
  4. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

been getting that metal money all year and last TBH
    test
  5. Eyerate

im long on SLV for the moment.. it trades on headlines so i may dump at any second. i'm going to get out of gold very soon. i got in around 700.

im not in gold companies but have given recommendations before. i havent kept up with them so i dont feel comfortable recommending anything to you guys now. i have had success with FCX in the past.

i buy physical gold bullion via monex and sell it locally for cash.
    test
  6. Eyerate

good question, and im about to jump on a conference call so i'll elab on this later.
    test
  7. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Crude oil prices are rising plus the average price per barrel has increased over $10 since last calendar year yet some experts only expect the price per gallon for consumers to increase like 15 cents?

smh

I guess that's due to an expectation albeit an egregious expectation not based on validity in terms of the consumer mindset of the middle class that oil consumption is going to go down? I think most middle class people prefer nuclear energy to solar energy and have a fuck the environment mindset - that climate change conference in Coppenhagen in '09 went really well...oh wait, there was more police riot than actual constructive discussion :(

Floating oil storage has fallen too, but citigroup expects the average price of the barrell to increase to 115 dollars, so I really don't get the forecast of $3.40 to be logical at all.

With the issues in Libya and North Africa, 3 pct of the global gas supply is at risk. Don't know if that's a large issue, but it's certainly not a great piece of information.

Don't know if it's gonna get to 5 bucks, but I'm certainly not optimistic.
    test
  8. Stock

Stock New Member

Yeah man i invested alot in that, im eatin off it as we speak.
    test
  9. Eyerate

barring INCREDIBLE market reflexes and/or interventions you WILL see 5$ gas this summer.
    test
  10. Eyerate

jeff, id rather not type out a zillion page paragraph and speculate on what your actual specific questions parameters are, so if you wanna talk more in depth about your question we can chat over the phone. pm me for my contact or you can grab it from maple.
    test
  11. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Eyerate you know what gas costs in Sweden right now? 2,1 us dollars/L <---Now isnt that some fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up shit??????
    test
  12. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Nobody in Sweden drives cuz your public transportation system(s) is efficient as fuck/

/Sweden
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.