you guys dont smoke purple

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by FlaccoDaGreat, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

and i find it hilarious that you think you can judge weed soleley on what it looks like and by how purple you describe it as.
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

chi gets good weed???? hahahaha

most that shit is garbage.. fuckin beasters from the asians gangs in canada, no doubt...

wet, kiefed, cut early, not properly cured... yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  3. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

you are fucking weekend smokers

you cant even roll a blunt

i smoke everyday and ussually on other peoples behalf
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Flacco you are a fucking homo. Everyone on this forum hates you, why did you even come back after being banned
    test
  5. mapleleaf

not something to brag about. ive got no problem spending $$$ on dank. the shit around here is ALWAYS worth it. especially on my budget. flacco would roll up in ball in the corner of the room if he hit a blunt of the shit around here
    test
  6. toker

thats cus your a broke ass scavenger

how the fuck u gonna get everybody else high when u rolling .3 blunts lol
    test
  7. PiffInDaBasket

scavanger?

white dudes come to us to blow their weed

like i said you lames dont do shit right

why do i come here when this forum hates me? cause im not a lame i dont make friends off this site this shit entertains me seeing pussy ass niggas get mad cause i smoke better than them

i roll .4s to the face....its like smoking a .4 bowl to your face but more effiecient

i only bong it when its not my weed....that shit kills the weed too fast...you get higher quicker but i rather hit a blunt, unless its one of them raw ass bongs

maple leaf your pussy, you never smoked by yourself

dont be mad casue i can get sparked up for free of some piffery, and you guys have to spend 2/3s of your check to get high and you smoke other people up

i swear if you were in my town id either be robbing you for as little as a quarter, or making you spark for free
    test
  8. 8504life

8504life New Member

I still want to know what this piff is that you claim to be smoking
    test
  9. PiffInDaBasket

that swarez piff
    test
  10. mapleleaf

post a pic
    test
  11. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol where do you come up with this stuff

if i were you id keep that to myself, i cringe when you say shit like that, its embarasing . . . .4 . . for fucks sake .4 is barly enough to roll a joint much less these blunts you claim to be puffen on.

and lol at bongs killen weed to fast. first off what is u shit laced with? are ya fucken new? and as far ass effiency goes im beginning to doubt you even kno what the word means. lets see . . bong, you get ALL the smoke blunt you get MOST the smoke i wonder wich is more efficient.

and wtf at all these claims of yours, when YOU KNO NOTHING. where im from lil 9yr old kids be growen in they closets with cast off equipment, 1 in 10 ppl you meet grows weed, 70yr old ladies be smoken piff (as you call it) because thats just what you get off random dealers on the street. the pawn shop is basicly a second pipe store but cheaper, you can buy blunt wraps anywhere you would normally buy tobacco, you can get bud busters at pharmasave, the pipe store sells weed over the counter to anyone over 16 (they ID you) and the cops never did anything about it untill there was an article in the NY times about it.

by the time i was 15 id grown more weed then you will ever see in your life

everyone and there fucken dog is connected back home so lemme tell you somthin son, the tiny amount of knowlege you have aquired throught your little inconsiquential life experiences does not amount to anything, if u gunna run u fucken mouth go get some experience so you at least have somthing to say

u kno whats funny kid, ima fucken computer programmer and i got more life/weed experience then u.

hey man, keep those accusations to the part of canada they belong to . . . eastern canada, those guys couldnt spot a male if a plant had 3 nodes and the crossed hairs at each base, (you kno that trick toker? identify 95% of males befor they get the lil ball sacks to confirm it)
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

LOL @ this chump ass nigga coming back and shit. fiending for RM and shit

talkin about some purp...pussy nigga fallback
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

*bets money flacco gets 1,000 posts with new name by next month*
    test
  14. PiffInDaBasket

i pull exclusive piff
    test
  15. liquid`acid

^i think you got piff n shwag confused bro
    test
  16. PiffInDaBasket

anyone who says 'shwag', 'dank', 'toke up', and anyother white ass terms for weed

they arent real

i inhale piff you cant come across

that swarez piff
    test
  17. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Oxy moron.

How can you smoke better than anyone when you roll .4 blunts? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds?
    test
  18. liquid`acid

so you base someone "realness" by weather or not they local slang is the same as yers . . . wow . . . are you sure yer not catholic?

n i adopt some slang from the old heads who been growen longer then u been puffen, some of the terms they use are really old school.

and yeah, im white . . .so uh . . keeping that im mind . . ima use white slang . . make sense?

and uh if bein white has anything to do with it . . . i wonder what color the ppl growen yer weed are?

and yer right i cant come across the shit u smoke cuz its waaaay to inferior, u prolly smoke the kinda shit i pay $900lb for
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

LOL @ you begging to be accepted
    test
  20. toker

hahahaha this square..

why do u always steal some other citys slang???

piff is a NY thing lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.