You got the balls?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by KOzS, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

without question. first of all, G-Unit is fuckin' terrible and pretty much always has been. their strongest member is/ was Banks. Game shitted on an entire group by himself.

now, him having better music than 50 is arguable but he does have more than 2 classic albums under his belt. 50 Cent got, what, Guess Who's Back and GRODT?

i like both of them but Game is better for the overall fact he single-handedly killed the entire group.
    test
  2. Joro DiGiorno

Joro DiGiorno Active Member

you like that self ether too huh .... you already know Guess Who's Back and GRODT shit on Game's whole catalogue ...you also could've said Power of the Dollar, but u knew that would've been fatally etherous....

... let's not mention the fact that 50 wrote everything that's memorable about Game's so-called "classic albums" ....

Game did a feature with everybody in the industry, rap and RnB, and stilll has no classic tracks. Plus the name-dropping is disgusting. Game held down a track by himself ONCE ...EVER ... and that was when Kanye pulled a miracle beat out of the vault for him.

for that matter, Beg For Mercy >> Documentary
    test
  3. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

meh.

Game's mix-tapes alone hold their own against 50 Cent's actual albums. Game doesn't have one single wack album while 50 got a few of them. also, 50's mix-tapes are ass with the exception of War Angel and maybe a few others.

50 wrote a lotta material on Game's first album, nothing more. fact.

Game left G-Unit/ Aftermath and dropped classic albums without 50. fact.

boo hoo hoo @ the name dropping. that's just an excuse you hatin' niggas use against Game. every rapper has these. shit, look at 50... first he was clownin' on Ja Rule for singing on tracks like a bitch and then 50 went to do it.

Game has intentionally emulated his style after some great rappers like Pac and Nas and that just goes to show the versatility he has opposed to 50.

Game got one of if not the best ear for beats in the industry.

how is this discussion even up for grabs? FOH
    test
  4. Joro DiGiorno

Discussion isn't up for grabs at all. I shut it down two posts ago. ...You're still reaching so I'll give you some hope and reply...
    Nah - know what? I'll let Jay-Z tell it.... by way of The Game himself....

LOL - You can't tell me that's not the funniest rapper interview you've ever witnessed.
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

stop trolling.
    test
  6. Joro DiGiorno

test
  7. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

wtf? no.

verb agreed to sell me 4 ounces of weed and then flaked and no-showed. get your facts right, faggot.
    test
  8. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Calm down darling, its just a joke
    test
  9. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

No, fuck that. This racist fellacio face wants to get real? Fuck it, we can dance right now.
    test