you got $5000...and an eclipse..what would you do

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by 2DeWcE2, Aug 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oskillzzo

oskillzzo New Member

if its stick, get a stage 2 clutch, headers, exhaust, CAI, and a turbo intercooler, your shit is straight, and you still have like 1500 left over for a kit or some shit, but get urethane bumber and fiberglass side skirts so it events the weight out

if its automatic, dont do shit to the engine, your shit will forever be slow, just get rims and a nice system and chill ride that shit
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

PLZ tell me this isnt a generalized statement on all automatics, and just a statement towards his choice in this car.
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^^if you got an eclipse or a honda that's automatic...yea the shit will FOREVER BE slow..but if you got a Mustang GT or a Z28/old ass american muscle car made in the 60's or 70's thats an automatic...maybe you can do something....Real men do it manual though...
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

HEHEEHEH, I wish someone told me that when i had my 96 AUTOMatic Supra TT.

Shit I lost to only 1 supra that was a 6spd, and he had was a APU Supra so that made plenty of sense.

Lets just say manual is more fun, cause my 94 supra was a 6spd and it was more fun, but that real man shit is just too funny.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.