You going clubbin - panties optional or what?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Alias3000, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I was told today by my homie/lover/friend/weed spot girl, that she went commando last night to the club. I asked her why, she said "because my panties get in the way"... I asked her to elaborate and she said that little do I know that 90% of ALL females go commando to the clubs because when they drink and have to pee, they wanna be able to raise their skirts, pee and go. without hassle. she also mentioned that most women tend to pee on themselves when they go clubbin' because of the fact their panties got in the way and took too long to pull down in a pee-crisis..lol..her words not mine..

Is this true ladies? am I to believe that 90% of females at the club are in there with no panties on?!! AWESOME if that's true.

holla back.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Eww, that's disgusting.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

in my day i ran into a few girls whod go pantyless to the club. But id never say its a majority. But then again, i dont know i didnt check em all.

But if youre trying to get with girls who are so stupid/clumbsy they pee on themselves then good luck to you.

I want no part of a girl who cant pee in a public washroom without pissing all over herself. Ill leave those ladies for Alias
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.