You find a condom in your man's car, but guess what....you don't use condoms with him

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

I'm not too sensitive, I already said that I wouldnt jump to conclusions... However, I know that my man would feel disrespected if he got into my car and saw spermicide or vaginal film or whatever the hell sitting right there on my seat. Knowing that we dont use it. There's no reason for that, If he wants to go out with his boys and do whatever run around with condoms floating around the car, do that then ... But dont take me somewhere in your car with that mess just hangin around. If I could see it in plain view, so could he.

It doesnt matter if it's his or not either, Like I said ... Possession is 9/10ths of the law, in everything. If its in his car, a woman has every reason to question why it's there. If she wants to do that by bashing him over the head, or simply asking him a question, that's up to her. It all depends on the woman and the relationship, If your man knows you have a quick temper and would bash his head in over some shit like that... then you better check your car twice before pickin her up.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Wow... so you're actually advocating domestic violence? But only if the woman abuses the man? I can't have this conversation with you anymore. Just remember, if you wanna talk law, know that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.