You find a condom in your man's car, but guess what....you don't use condoms with him

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Let's say you and your man have been together for a long time and you no longer use condoms.......what would you do if you found a condom in your b/f's car?
    test
  2. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

Make him eat it!
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol u going to kill'em
    test
  4. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

haha
    test
  6. pinky

pinky yeah yeah yeah

I'd let him explain first. It would probably be some wack ass explanation, but id let him talk. Then I would proceed to whoop his MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!
    test
  7. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

I dont know.. If it was just one condom, and not a whole box of half-used condoms you know... I wouldnt trip I dont think... I mean, maybe for a minute but think about all the possibilities, you find it on a tuesday, your man was hangin with his boys at the club on saturday? ... I know that my ex used to drive two buddies to and from work with him everyday... if the package wasnt open, i dont think I'd trip at all ... it might make me su••••ious for awhile, but im not gonna flip out over something like that because I've always got condoms... lol. It's the safe and responsible thing to do, if he's going to cheat, I'd rather him do it protected...
    test
  8. badassyella

badassyella New Member

we would definately have a muh fuckin issue
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao!
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol most sistas wouldn't give a shit if it was a water balloon lol you good for saying if it was one lol
    test
  11. Bhitiah

lol i was just in a good mood when i posted that comment ...there alot of possibilities of what i might do ...

could do somethin as simple as blow it up and leave it on his front seat... or i could run in the house grab some mayonaise put a lil pit at the tip of the condom and smash it into his windshield... do somethin plain ol' mean, like go buy a cheap prepaid cellphone, activiate it, get a post-it, write the number on it, stick the number to the condom and leave it on his seat.. and see if he called..then when he called, id have a friend pretend to be a hoe and have him meet her somewhere and when he got there id bash his head in with a tire iron...

you just never know... :smile:
    test
  12. Bhitiah

lol he lucky i probably wouldnt trip though because im calm, cool & collected... most of the time... teehee
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

If he says it's not his, why would any of you blow up or have an issue? [dunno]

Is your man known for lying?

Until you catch him in the act or he admits it, you have no proof that he's cheating.
    test
  14. Bhitiah

It aint like the question was ... If your walking down your block hand in hand with your man and you spot a condom on the sidewalk, but you and your man dont use condoms... would you trip?? lol ...

It was in his car.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law.
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^It still doesn't mean he's guilty... and it doesn't mean it's his.

He should be given the benefit of the doubt and believed if you trust him.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Do you have things in your car that are not yours?

I've got my homie's Ice Cube CD in my car.
    test
  17. Bhitiah

Ice Cube Sucks .. That's probably why he left the CD in your car.

I'm the one that said at first that I wouldnt trip, and depending on how deep the relationship was I probably wouldnt.

But I know why some women do.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Nah, actually I borrowed it... and Cube's new album is hot. Don't sleep.

I relate more to him than some of these young cats because I'm closer to his age. He spits that "grown man" wisdom.

But why, though? [dunno]

If you do, that indicates a complete lack of trust on your part.

Now a pair of panties that wasn't yours, I could see... but a condom? Especially if he has single friends and what not. Or quiet as kept, I hear some dudes masturbate in condoms. I had a suitemate in college who used to do that... me and my roomie would find used condoms in the bathroom toilet all the time.
    test
  19. Bhitiah

no because he doesnt have a reason to have it, and if it was somewhere where I could see it easily, he could have just scooped it up and thrown it away himself. It's respectful to not have to look at his, or his friends grimey business thrown all over his car. I'm not one to snoop, so if I didnt have to snoop to find it then he should have been respectful enough to throw that garbage away.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Maybe he didn't realize it was there? [dunno]

And why would you feel disrespected if he's innocent? It's just a condom.

Women... y'all are too sensitive.

(I don't mean to generalize, so take that with a grain of salt... it's part of my charm, ask tight-eyes.)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.