You ever sesh with people you don't know?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by IllWithTheInk, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

its happened to me a couple times...me and my cousin were in a park doin blades and some guys walked by and asked what we were doin, he never heard of blades, and i explained it to em, they brought out some weed and we all hit a sesh together, then they just left...

another time i was in this forest type area at a party, same week, and me and some friends decided to go for a walk and smoke a bowl, we didn't have very much weed so we hit a bowl or two and saw these people sittin in a circle, like 6 of em..so i went over to em and asked if we could pick some nug off em, they said they didnt have enough but called a bunch of people for us, then we sat with em and they rolled up a joint and we all passed it around...

i've had a few others, with this 50 year old dude on a train at night once...anyone else?
    test
  2. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

yeah, I have...sort of...

like, if im smokin with my friends and some of their friends come around that I never seen or heard of before....you know, stuff that like....but thats about it.

and what is a blade?...I only heard of that when I read post here...no one I know does 'blades'....what is it?
    test
  3. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

I have heard someone try to explain blade hits..I never understood, well I kinda did but didnt see the point..

I just thought people were bored of smoking the regular way..
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

hahaha..i smoked wit this old ass guy once at 711..cuz he came up to us and said he just got hit by a car on his bike ahaha..said he needed to hit some weed so i let him hit a blunt..and i've blazed wit people i just met, like my boys cousin or some shit..
    test
  5. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

blades are just heating two knives up tell their red hot, and burning weed in the middle of them..they get you real high real fast and you can do tons with a small amount of nug..
    test
  6. fiktion

fiktion *******

^ Exactly

DAMN@Not seeing the point in blades. Shit is sick for the toker on a budget haha. Grab yaself a 2L pop bottle, cut the top part off, right around where the shit gets big (funnels out, if htat makes sense). Grab 2 butter knives, turn on the element on ya stove to high. Stick 1 of the knives in there for a bit till it gets mad hot, roll up little chunks of weed (it`s ridiculous how little it takes to get you high this way), toss it on the cool knife, press the hot knife down on it and inhale thru the cap end of the pop bottle. Mad variations (ie- no bottle.. or heat up both knives), but this method seems to work best for me. No burns (ran into this problem a million times heating both knives), and less waste (the funnel). My boy has some sick ass glass blades he bought at a smoke shop, you pretty much need a small propane torch or something to heat em up proper tho.
    test
  7. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

yeah a few times. happens a lot in parks and shit
    test
  8. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

i sparked with this girls friends the 1st time we actually smoked. so yea, her friends came by matches a fat ass blunt and bounced..um every other time its with a friends dealer so im always smoking with people I dont know.
    test
  9. Jae Rootz

Jae Rootz Da Klassicks

word first time i heard bout dat blades shit imma try...so what two knifes heated up... put a chunk intha middle then dats where i get lost...
    test
  10. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

At school I always be passin people blazin up and shit so today I saw this muthafucka chillin in the cut and asked him if he felt like blazin with us.

Random ass shit.
    test
  11. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

heat up two knives with a torch or if you ghetto, your stove... have a small nug close by... then when the two knives are red and hot, pick the nug up with the knife (it's gonna stick automatic) and then sandwich it with the other knife on the bottom and just suck up the smoke that comes from it. YOu can use a bottle sliced in two, using the top part to make sure you don't lose anything

shit fucks you up with minimal weed. good when you broke
    test
  12. rhymes and h0ez

rhymes and h0ez Twist An "L" For Big L

I''ve done that.

One time I was leaving school and I saw this guy and he told me he'd give me some loot if I hooked him up with a ride so I was like fuck it... He shot me like 20 bills and we was riding and he asked me if I knew Deion Bennet which happened to be one of my homeboys and that was his pops...

I had a blunt rolled up and waiting for me, but I didnt know this nig like that so I was hesitant, but he started taklin about smokin bud so I pulled that bitch out and it was a wrap.

I dont usually smoke my shit with strangers tho lol...

test
  13. Jae Rootz

Jae Rootz Da Klassicks

word appricate it finna cop sum trees in a min n try it
    test
  14. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

if im with someone i know and they introduce me to someone..
    test
  15. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

Neva....

Weed gets me paranoid, and im a hood niqqa, so I know what time it is.... I dont trust or talk to strangers, so I aint neva gonna smoke weed with one....

In the past I have.... but life changes you....
    test
  16. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i usually stumble upon them when i ask for a cig and they're blazing and im like "well i can hit that and get off ur back instead" i usually get both...cool
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.