you ever see someone get run over?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Deathscythe, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathscythe

Deathscythe 215

i was out at a car wash and saw a guy get hit/ran over by a construction van... he rolled a few feet and wasn't moving. he was alive though... crazy shit.. you guys ever see something like that?
    test
  2. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i was one car ahead of a red-light running collison that left both cars totaled
    test
  3. Mofuccas

Mofuccas New Member

i ran over a kid before. blind sided me when he ran from a parked car. I was scared and white as fuck. miraculously he only had very minor injuries, but the scar he left inside my mind never disappears. stupid kid.
    test
  4. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

Nah I haven't. Its crazy though! Like I'll never see the goddamn accident but I'll always hear it and see the aftermath. Thats happened like 15 times in my entire life. Literally about two years ago, I was out with some friends and I saw a car going by and we crossed the street. Next thing I hear is the collision. I turn around and bam. Its been more accidents than actual people getting run over however.
    test
  5. No_regretz

No_regretz meh

i seen a 15 year old on a bmx get hit by a car face on, face smashed against the windscreen, bike wrapped around his leg, knocked out and all you could hear was muffled sounds of air and blood bubbles.

not cool, his boy happened to go past and ruffled his pockets to pull out 2 huge bags of powder then ran off.

police turned up and interviewed the driver then pull out a bottle of whiskey from the drivers side....
    test
  6. FORKFARM

FORKFARM the shape of punk to come

A few years ago I was on my way to college and I was stopped at a street light by a high school. There was a school bus exiting the parking lot at a 90 degree angle to my car. I remember its breaks squeeling and I looked to my left just in time to see a girl on a bike try and cut in front of the bus, get clipped, flip over the front of her bike and then have her head run over by the bus.

The only thing that really stays with me to this day are screams of the bus driver yelling "dear god I am on a student... you need to send help" over and over into the CB as she literally had a mental break down in the driver seat. If you have ever heard a person screaming in abject terror, you know what I mean.

I was already out of my car and across the street and standing over the body as teachers and other students were running up... she was toasted.. watermelon on a sidewalk. one of the teachers covered her with a jacket or something as those of us who were older were trying to keep the younger ones away from it.

The worst part was that the police still hadn't been able to get a hold of the girls parents when the story made the 6pm news and so they hadn't released her identity. Just think of how fucked up that is for a second... you send your kid off to school, go to work and are completely oblivious that your child has been dead for HOURS before you get home and get that answering machine message.

Fucked up shit.
    test
  7. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Nah but i've been run over.
    test
  8. No_regretz

No_regretz meh

@forkfarm thats one of those things that you would never forget, its bad reading about it even worse being there to see it. fucked up
    test
  9. FORKFARM

FORKFARM the shape of punk to come

Word! It's weird tho -- cause years of horror movies and violent video games lessened the impact of the gore of it... but it was the screaming bus driver fucked me up for a while.

It's weird what stays with you.
    test
  10. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

fuck these stories smh. make me shudder
    test
  11. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

wow that school bus story is fucked up man

once i saw a motorcycle run a red light and t-bone a mini van. luckily he wasn't going very fast

i don't know if the bike was stolen or what but the guy got to his feet, limped over to the bike and took the fuck off before anyone could even check on him lol
    test
  12. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle ✂ Touche Douche ツ ✗○✗○✗○☂

fredo by rone
    test
  13. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

holy shit
    test
  14. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

back in high school, me and this dude are sitting there waiting for our rides and then a third dude comes bolting out the front of the school, past us...and as soon as he passes us, this car comes hits the dude and he rolls into the curb, got up and started limping off.
    the dude standing next to me just loses it laughing really loud. my sides hurt I was laughing so hard at the whole scenario.
    test
  15. FearTheBeard

FearTheBeard Ballah

In middle school this dumb bitch tried to run across the street on a green light. Van smacked right into her and she went flying like 10 feet right in the middle of the intersection, and she almost got run over by another car. Broke her leg and had this nassssssty gash all up her arm. (road rash)

Got what she deserved tbh
    test
  16. passbeathollow

passbeathollow New Member

Yeah.

No one I hated, though.

:(
    test
  17. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

damn, farm....
    test
  18. jabbathehut

jabbathehut New Member

Hella times.

Shit is always funny as fuck.
    test
  19. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

in football...yes
    test
  20. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

I remember i was on holiday and this car stopped at a crossing to let me cross. I was just about to step onto the road, one foot may of been on the road idk and this woman in a big mercedes ploughed straight into the back of the guy waiting at the crossing. Car flew straight past me by about a foot. Shit me up because i woulda died
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.