You ever just wake up and think to yourself.....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Cire, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

he sounds like he's gay
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Sounds like you.
    test
  3. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

nahh, im not gay nor need to create a thread about being bored or contemplatingslicing my wrists for attention while having a false sense of bravado and machismo.

sin, u butthurt bout your thread always be wack as fuck
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

nigga used the word machismo
    test
  5. ENGengENG

ENGengENG victim of power issues

step 1, stop living a lie lol jk bud

the only thing that leaves u feeling like this is a lack of people in your life, whether homies, close friends, girlfriend, random jumpoffs etc.. without people in your life everything you do other than securing yourself financially is all for nothing.. you opened up the post i quoted with a mask leading people to think ur life aint all that bad and that it's something else inside you begging for change.. lets face it. your life sucks atm.. you wouldnt have the desire to run away from it or the need for drastic change if it was half way decent. you NEED change, you dont want it..

and trust me.. change is the ticket.. you have to stop lying to urself, dig down deep and ask yourself what you truly want and proceed from there to slowly achieve it..

i was basically just in the same boat and i made a huge change to my life a little over a week ago which was i completely quit drinking, blow, weed, and cigs.. haven't even had an urge since and i feel great.. get out there and do shit you previously thought was stupid (random sober people things) and chances are you will have fun and feel good..

p.s in no way am i acting preachy like im exactly where i wanna be, but i did just recently come to this conclusion..

for the last few years i wouldnt even bother going out unless i was drinking heavily and partying which in the end leads to unhealthy lifestyle, depression and the final thing that made turn a new leaf; panic attacks, which are no joke my friend.

if u ask me i think ur best bet is to quit smoking weed and go do shit you're not used to doing on your free time with people that are around.. and pussy is the #1 anti depressant
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i respect it.
    test
  7. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Good advice.
    test