You ever have an annoying fucking roomate

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Stock II, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacozy

teacozy New Member

tbh, the only reason I waited until the end of the year to spaz on dude was because he was sold to my by our mutual friend as a really sweet, shy artistic type, and not a shy, passive aggressive douche bag. I like giving people chances before I judge them or go ham because I hate conflict but the correct thing to do would've been to go in on him the first month of living together when the piss thing happened
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

i think some of you remember when i used to go on tc when i had to beat up my roomate

His face was all cut up and shit. Hes such wimp I would have never punched him in my life but he started goin at me bro, so I had to fight back.

and then I had to live with him for another 4 months

Only good roomate I had was my cousin. But man, you think you know someone until you move with him then you will eventually see him acting like a baby and its fucked up. Im sure theres good roomates out there. But for me it was my actual friends before moving in with them, and I fucking hate them all to this day.
    test
  3. NO SIR E

NO SIR E Balrog's Barber

I'm kind of a neat freak. I've gone through 13 slob roomates throughout college so far and I would take none of them back.
    test
  4. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

Damn all these stories make me feel like a shitty roommate cuz I'm the person yall are complaining about. Who wants to hear me tell shitty stories about the things I've done to my roommates?
    test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

I kinda do.

bastard.
    test
  6. Stock II

Stock II New Member

enlighten us breh
    test
  7. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

btw, it LITERALLY takes FIVE seconds MAX to fill up a brita filter. god fucking damn it how inconsiderate can you be
    test
  8. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

hahaha so true.
    test
  9. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Last year I lived with my best friend and some bitch. She was the worst person I've ever gotten to know. You never really know someone until you live with them.
    test
  10. No_regretz

No_regretz meh

Had room mate who constantly wouldnt wash his dishes, leave them in or next to the sink (for days), occasionally left food in pans and we had no where to make our food. im talking onion peels, chilli seeds, empty wrappers ect.
    After asking numerous times and him at one point he sneaked out after i asked him to move his stuff i eventually just grabbed all the used stuff and put them inside his room on the floor. It was either that or knock him out. he learned his lesson when it was my birthday and i didnt tell anyone, had 30 of my boys come over for a party (he had an exam the next day).

The year before me and my boy had 2 spare rooms, got one filled by a random girl and another by a girl i knew (she had no place to stay) the random girl turned out to be cool and the girl i knew turned out to be a psycho.

she got annoyed when me an my boy would spend time with the other roomy (understandable) after a while we would be watching tv and shed come in drop all her books on the table and start 'revising' talking to herself whilst doing this while we are trying to watch tv. Also her phone rings and it would be a 20 min convo, go to your room weirdo.

At one point i got some books out of the library for her and she told me she would take them back, i couldnt take any books out for myself and found out she hadnt so i incurred fines. I mentioned this to her and said she would take them back the next day. Somehow she found out my renewal password to take them out again. I flipped when i found out and and made her take them back and pay the fines.

Other things include, leaving dirty pans everywhere, inviting random people over unannounced for drinks at about 2am and blasting music out. her friends were cool though when we complained they kept things down whenever they came over.

3 of us cleaned the whole kitchen one evening and by the time we got back all the floors were covered with spilt drinks, mud, bottles on worktops, my dvd player remote covered with drink. We all flipped out and eventually gave her an ultimatum either start acting responsible or get pushed out. Needless to say we won and hardly saw her for the rest of the year.

Great now im annoyed thinking about it.
    test
  11. Gunshot Sounds

Gunshot Sounds Lil' Ugly Mane

Forever alone.
    test
  12. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Hahaha.. so Stock's a U of T kid.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.