You ever have an annoying fucking roomate

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Stock II, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stock II

Stock II New Member

I want to stab this little chinese faggot in the neck.

He eats noodles (no racial) like a fucking animal, all slurping and shit.

Talks on the phone excessively loud.

goddammit
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Sounds like my exgirlfriend except she wasnt Chinese.

Living with other people sucks..

Btw, Is this your gay roommate?
    test
  3. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

stock's "gay roommate" is kinda like tyler durden in fight club tbh cept in this movie tyler durden is gay and likes penis tbh
    test
  4. Stock II

Stock II New Member

Nah, that was my first year roomate.

He genuinely was a gay black dude, it was extremely uncomfortable.
    test
  5. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

Those are habits ingrained in Chinese culture...why are you living with a chinese person? Chinese and Indians don't ever mix well :funny:
    test
  6. Stock II

Stock II New Member

Its preassigned, I like chinese people.

But this dude is just nasty
    test
  7. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

you like chinese people?

is today opposite day bro?
    test
  8. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

hero

show him durmfoundead rersus tantrum barrle
    test
  9. teacozy

teacozy New Member

My roommate my second senior year at college was by far the worst human being I've ever shared a space with. He was some whitewashed 6'4 dreadlocked kid from upstate NY who was gross, dirty, inconsiderate, selfish, lazy and completely either oblivious to anyone's feelings that wasn't one of his sophomore/junior friends or just didn't care. Like, I've never disliked anyone this passionately in my life, no matter how much my boy and I coddled him and tried to passive aggressively make him be a decent roommate, he continued to be a shitty selfish person the entire year.

He let his friends run wild in the house, some faggot pissed on my floor while blackout drunk and when we kicked him out this retard threw him on the couch and was trying to get an attitude without bothering to ask why we kicked the freshman dipshit out, he punched a hole in the fucking wall, left toothpaste on the sink all the time, never did the dishes, used other people's food and dishes, left trash in the living room all the time, had sex on our fucking living room couch which he also stained with whiteout or something, bitched about me behind my back whenever I asked him reasonably to clean up his fucking filth, let his friends use my towels to clog the vents to smoke weed in the bathroom, "accidentally" stole my towels another time even though they looked nothing like his.

I wish all the bad things in life on him and only him. Literally if I ever see this dude in my city he's getting duffed on site and I'm breaking out.
    test
  10. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

SMh @stock not admitting the black cock bananza of 2010

My roommate would make shit up like "my grandpa owns a studio where u can record"

He was just fuckin with me cuz he knew I sucked at rap

Then he would pass the joke on to other ppl we knew and for some reason by the end of the semester everyone had connections to studios and invited me to record

I didnt realize I was the butt of the joke until a year later, fml

But other than that he was cool as hell and we still talk every now n then

Faggot
    test
  11. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Teacozy, wow...that dude would've needed the full metal jacket soap treatment
    test
  12. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Bit, bro, this same kid did all of that and then acted like I WAS AN ASSHOLE for telling him to clean up after himself as nicely as I could. I never got aggy with him, I was ridiculously passive and he really got on my case claiming I thought I was his dad.

I met his mom on the day I snapped and yelled at him and she seemed like what I imagined, really sweet but you can tell never ever spanked or hit the kid. Dude was a deluded brat.
    test
  13. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

dude was on that "you're cut off" swag
    test
  14. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Hahahaha. "Whiteout"

I lived with my best friend for 4 weeks and that was enough for me. I still remember the day he left I basically threw his shit out of the door. Everything was cool for the first week then he started getting annoying, smoking in the living room all the time, leaving his breakfast bowls on the floor, eating junk food and throwing the wrappers on the floor, leaving all his empty beer bottles and stuff under the bed (I don't know why).

Some days he'd be on the phone for 7-8 hours talking to his new gf back home, keep in mind I was 18 at the time and had just moved interstate on my own, my mum had paid for his plane ticket and all his expenses and he spent 70% of the time on the phone. That put me off ever living with anyone like that again, fuck that shit.
    test
  15. teacozy

teacozy New Member

wow. Proteam, that sounds just like the dickhead I dormed with, minus me manning up and throwing his shit out the house, which I wish I had done.
    test
  16. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

The best feeling was like 3 hours after he'd left, I'd cleaned all his shit up and finally got to sit down and realize he wasn't there anymore. Like two days before he left I watched him ash a cigarette on my hardwood floor and flick the butt randomly into the kitchen. That's basically when I decided he wasn't staying.
    test
  17. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

don't really have any horror stories

but my roommate just went home for the weekend, and right before he left he pulled out a stack of dishes/cups from his bedroom and stuck it in our kitchen. what a fucking faggot holy shit.
    test
  18. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this is why i will NEVER have a fucking roommate. ive got a spare room in my house that i dont use for anything and people constantly ask me to rent it out. i tell them to fuck off.

i cant even stand bitches staying over here for more than 36 hours at a time. and even THAT is a stretch.
    test
  19. Diglett

Diglett New Member

id hate to have an annoying cunt room-mate, probably one of the things id hate most on earth TBH

i recently visited a friend whos staying in a big house, like 6 bedrooms, all students, so a lot of their friends etc are there too, and they just trash the place

i couldnt handle it
    test
  20. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

My fucking God. You're a much better man than I am, dude. I would have lost all control and composure with this guy a quarter of the way through, if that. Then I would have assailed his ass. Thing is, I'm just as passive as you describe yourself to be, but nowhere near that patient.

Chloroform, bound by ropes, then force him to watch Monk to pick up few pointers.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.