you ever had that guy friend or girl friend that was like a brother or sister to you

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

You ever have that guy friend or girlfriend that was like a brother or sister to you?

Have you ever found them attractive? Or have they ever found you attractive?
    test
  2. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

In second grade I developed this huge crush on this boy named Jeremy... we then became besssstfriends, I was sooo inlove with him till like 7th grade.. then I moved on, now we're like brother and sister, love him to death!
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Thats good I have a friend like that as well and her kids call me their uncle.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

was it ron jeremy?
    test
  5. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I do. I have a really good male friend that is pretty much me, but the male version. I wouldn't say that he isn't attractive, but dating him would be a little strange. Plus he knows too much.. lol
    test
  6. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

my homegirl since kindergarten i treat like a sister. and one of my younger friends i treat like my niece.
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Thats whats good. They must look up to you huh?
    test
  8. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

yes, there are two brothers i've known since i was 5
    i love them both to death, we pretty much grew up together
    i think they both look really good and they compliment me also, but its not like a flirt or nothing. They also are real good friends with my bro =)
    But i'd never look at them in "that" special way.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I have a lot of male friends.

A few are like brothers to me... I have never been attracted to them like that and would never hook-up with them.

Then I have male friends who I'm cool with and have never had any type of romantic relationship with, but there is an attration there... we have expresses our interest but just haven't ever acted on it for whatever reason [they're friends with an ex, the ex of a friend, etc]. Thos friends know where the boundaries are and we never cross them... but we still enjoy hanging out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.