you ever had a crush on you brother or sister's friend?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

have they ever had a crush on you? did you ever end up sleeping with them or dating them? behind your brother or sister's back?
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Damn you read that fast and it's sick and twisted LOL

As for the question, never crushed on any of my brother's friends. Ick. I did date a guy that was my brother's friend some what but not till AFTER we were together. My brother has had some pretty freak nasty friends tho that had crushes on me, ewww so gross. If he was better looking maybe he'd have better looking friends. No such luck tho. Damn.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao so you saying ugly peeps hang with ugly peeps? haha do you think it has to be a physical thing and not a mental thing in order for you to date someone?
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Nah looks mean nothing to me really. Just these fools were gross in all aspects. They had no looks, wit, style, shit NOTHING. I'm not shallow, but they were just gross. Dirts if you will. My brother was the same tho. Now he's a big racist wigger---yeah figure that one out.

But yeah I'm not a look person. I can be attracted to someone without knowing what they look like and instantly know they're great. I don't need to see a picture ;o)
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

now you tell me lol send my pic back then lol
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

test
  7. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

ummm yes but that shits nooooo gooooood
    test
  8. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

rarely, my sister and I have totally different taste in men. She likes these gangly pretty boys...I need some man with meat....BUT...I did have a crush on a dude and he liked my sister...

Thing is I never woulda got with him cause he was a man hoe....and I knew it cause that was my homey...he told me everything so when he wanted to holla at my sis I was like "Girl be careful he is kind of a free spirit..."

Thats all I could say...

I wasn't jealous...I knew what was gonna happen..
    test
  9. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

I used to have a crush on my sister's best friend's boyfriend cuz he looked like D-Nice. Of course I was in like...the third grade while they were in high school. He was so mean. Still a jerk.
    test
  10. i had a crush on my mates mum once
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i used to have a crush on my brothers best friends sister in laws cousins fromer classmates co workers niece
    test
  12. test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.