You ever find yourself dating the same kind of person all the time?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

You ever find yourself dating the same kind of person all the time? I think you attract what's in you. It's something about you that draws & magnetize those same personality types. Until you change some things within yourself, you'll keep attracting the drawing the same type of men or women that's my opinion. " Water seeps to it's own level. lol At least that's how I see it What do you think?
    test
  2. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i tend to date similar looking women...dark skinned slim chicks...i didnt even notice it until my mom said it

i love dark skinned women but im the type of dude that likes a woman with meat on her bones but my last few females have been skinny chicks...weird...next time im going to get a fat red bone on purpose lol

as far as personality they have been different...but then again i dont compare my current girlfriend to older girlfriends because thats trouble off top
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

next time im going to get a fat red bone on purpose lol
    shits funny lol

my mother use to tell me i was color struck lol. But most of the girls i use to date back in the day was darkskin like myself. she use to tell me yellow women are heart breakers lol my thing was that come in all colors not just yellow haha.
    test
  4. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i often tell my female friends who have male troubles that maybe they're dating the same kind of man and getting the same kind of problems
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

You'd think they notice a pattern haha.
    test
  6. Nasty__Ness

Nasty__Ness The Queen of Topicals

Can't say that I do. I have dated the whole spectrum in both color and personality. I can't say that I have a favorite or least favorite.

I'm rarely instantly attracted to a guy. Or if I am, it can quickly turn me off if I don't click with his personality.

The only thing that I know I tend to stay away from are guys that can't talk about or watch sports. And those that are threatened that I know more about them, quickly have to go!!!
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao be like she smarter then what i thouhgt lol
    test
  8. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Yes & no. I was talking to my close male friend the other day about this & I told him maybe it's just me, lol. I think I'm too nice when getting to know a person but lately I've been meeting ppl. who are no where near what I'm used to. & that's a good thing.
    test
  9. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

No. Not even close. They generally look nothing alike, act nothing alike, talk differently, dress differently. The only thing that I can really think of is that they all kind of have my sense of humour.
    test
  10. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

lol my mom be giving me props because im dark skinned and i love dark skinned women....my brother on the other hand brings home mostly light skinned chicks...he even fuck white and spanish hoes...if my mom knew that she would hit the roof lol...i heard it all about them yellow hussies
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

haha i had a couple in my day haha.
    test
  12. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

am i the only person that didn't take this in the context of physical attributes??

anyway, physically i only date/take seriously tall guys that are bigger. i dont like skinny guys.

but im pretty open minded. i've been attracted to light skinned guys, dark skinned guys, asian guys, white guys...

all of them are different, for the most part...
    test
  13. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^ 6'4 215 count? haha

all my girls have had a sense of humor.. and none of em are girly girls, all except one are athletic and my ex actually played volleyball in college

also i noticed, my two serious girls in my life, my ex ex and my current kind of have fucked up home issues

i dont know if that makes them a stronger person, appreciate life more or what.. or maybe we just can relate and click on a diff level

something i was thinking about the other day
    test
  14. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

mmm perfect.

my husband is 6'3" 250...i fckin love it. i screwed this one guy that was soo effin skinny. when he was on top of me i could feel his effin hip bone poking into me. not sexy at all. ive been a big brother lover ever since hahahaha

what else do all my exs have in common besides being exs??

i've tasted the rainbow. rich guys. poor guys. angry guys. goofy guys. i guess the commonality is that they're all black except one...

OH! i know...they're ALL OLDER. i normally only fuck with older guys...

except for my husband...he's younger by a couple months.

idk...
    test
  15. Frasier000

Frasier000 New Member

of course!
    I always love the same type!
    test
  16. Jasonclive

Jasonclive New Member

I personally feel that there should always be a little bit of dissatisfaction with our sense or best self. I think this is because our sense of self is changing all of the time, and we should not be attached to any of those selves, and be persistent about seeking our best self that does not change.
    test
  17. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

i always dated the same type - looks and personality. not my husband. my husband hit on me for a year got rejected everytime then stood up 3 times after the one date we finally went on and then his mom actually got involved- i do hair and she made an appointment with me. now 6 years later we`re happily married. i want to run over him with my car sometimes but we work
    test
  18. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao thats some story haha
    test
  19. Radium

Radium f k

this was pretty dope
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.