You ever felt like you was more commited .......

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

You ever felt like you was more commited to you relationship then your S/O?

Or have you ever been in a relationship like that?
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Yeah...& you get tired of it after awhile. If I was the type to cheat and do the same as the other person, I could have probably gotten away with it.
    test
  3. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

yes, we both work and go to school. I work part time and he works a lot & crazy shifts so he has to sleep. Plus he's got some stuff coming up that keeps him training in the gym for a few hours a day,( which I don't mind because It keeps me there too) . I get everything else- house work , kid stuff, party planning, arranging family time , in-laws, Dr stuff, just everything else in life. he'd help if I'd ask but he works so much that I don't really want to. Being almost 8 months pregnant it gets rough towards the end of the day and I have problems sleeping but cant take anything being with child. so yea It definitely feels like I do more in the relationship. I don't think he's less commited because the long term goals are still intact life just brings short term goals to each person at different times and thats when one person has to pick up the slack so each can meet their goals. otherwise it creates resentment.
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Being almost 8 months pregnant it gets rough towards the end of the day and I have problems sleeping but cant take anything being with child. so yea It definitely feels like I do more in the relationship. I don't think he's less commited because the long term goals are still intact life just brings short term goals to each person at different times and thats when one person has to pick up the slack so each can meet their goals. otherwise it creates resentment.

This was well said. I like the way you put it specially picking up the slack part.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Yeah, and I'm sure the person I was with at the time felt the same way at times. I think thats just an effect of the cyclical nature of a long-term relationship. Theres ups and downs. Theres times when you cant get enough of your partner, and times when thhat person annoys you more than anyne else in this world!

Hopefully the good outweighs the bad, and at all times there is at least one person in the relationship commited enough to take the initiative to work at pulling things back together.
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Theres times when you cant get enough of your partner, and times when thhat person annoys you more than anyne else in this world!

Girl you going to make me get the holy ghost glory glory !!!! lol can i get a witness haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.