You ever feel like your somewhere else mentally listening to music?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by macmilimeterhyms, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

Like if you blaze and your chillin out listening to Reggae and you're really feelin the beat and thinking about the culture and lifestyle where it originated, you can purposely get a feeling of being in Jamaica(sort of), or If your listening to Dead Wrong you can imagine yourself walking down a dangerous Brooklyn street at night. It probably has something to do with the "greater appeciation for music" aspect of blazing, or maybe it's something else, can anyone relate?
    test
  2. King Love

King Love New Member

not necessarily somewhere else but certain songs make me think of my surroundings
    test
  3. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

it sets me in moods for sure... if I'm blazin and some grimey shit comes on I'll be feelin grimey... if its some reggae then I'm chillin out
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

ahaha word..I just close my eyes and zone out to the music..bud def enhances it..I feel like I know t he words to every single song when I'm high too lol..
    test
  5. Mr. Key

Mr. Key Heron and sex in one....

Yea, lol, when im done and listen to music and close my eyes, I make a music video in my head. It's like im watching a tv in my head.
    test
  6. ex0tik

ex0tik ~ ex0tik ~ u kno how i do

yesssss all the timeeeeeeeee
    chopped n' screwed
    test
  7. jj cool L

jj cool L smell my finger

yeah its the best ust laying down blazed and listening tomusic...i usually hear the little things that i dont notice when im sober...im not sure if its the weed but one thing i know is that the weed helps me pay closer attention to little things. i also see mad shapes and colors in my head...kinda hard to explain

making music is even more fun!
    test
  8. kabal152

kabal152 New Member

That just means you got some good shit. Cherish that homie
    test
  9. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

man. i love music when i'm high. music is ridiculous when you're on ex and blazed, though. but, shit, man. when you got that shit hittin' in your ride when you fucked up, oh my goodness. that shit is just amazing.

i do remember one time...it was the friday after valentine's day, and we had that day off from school. my boy drove me to the mall to get a gift for my girl, and we blazed a j on the way listening to some gyptian (this dope ass reggae artist). this one song had me almost crying, man. shit was so smooth and deep. i would only appreciate that shit when i'm high, feel me? so, that's how it is with me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.