you ever been with a person that gave you great sex................................ .

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Hey, Sandra and Elvin made it work.

A lot of what I say is tongue-in-cheek... and I'm intentionally provocative to spark discussion and feedback... I just think everything goes in cycles and no new idea is ever the correct and final one, which is why I like to challenge conventional and new mindsets... there were mistakes made in the past, but not everything was wrong....

If I was truly sexist, I'd believe that women have lesser value than men, when that's not the case... but I do believe we're different, were made different and have different strengths and weaknesses that function into different roles for us.

If that's sexist, then "oink, oink"
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

*smackin you on the bottom* Go sit yo ass down somewhere... lol.
    test
  3. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

No, it was for Tight. Clean-cut guys scare me. My hs was crawling with them. Fake as can be.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I hear ya... appearances can be deceiving, which is why I try not to judge people

I still think how you present yourself does communicate something about who you are.
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

So do you agree?
    test
  6. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I agree with that. It's probably a question of honesty, too.

I still don't see myself trusting someone who's perfectly polished anytime soon.
    test
  7. badassyella

badassyella New Member

no, everyone ive been sexually involved with, i've dated
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^You're still young... wait until you get into your 20's and then your casual sex escapades will really begin.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

I believe you and I just have differing views when it comes to gender and sexuality... we've had that convo hella times before. Its not likely that we'll ever come to an agreement on the subject and I'm cool with that.

And Leila, I understand exactly what you mean with the image comment... I meant "clean-cut" from the aspect of what look I am attracted to physically, not that I believe being clean-cut means dude is more likely to be of good character... I've know plenty of snakes in suits, myself.
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

the greatest sex is with you huh? hahaha
    test
  11. Akustikz

Akustikz .

*puts on habibi accent* ahhhh i cum to fast!
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao i can hear you lol
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

What exactly don't you agree with?

You don't believe that men and women are different?

I've eased up on the male whore vs female whore debate... I mean, I could still freak it if I wanted to, but there's too many variables that would make it subject to attack.
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Hey tights, answer me, woman!! And bring me my dinner!!
    test
  15. tight-eyes

Dang, you Leos sure are pushy!

Sure there are some differences b/n men and women... I just happen to challenge popular beliefs on what those differences are and which are innate vs socially conditioned... and how all of that plays into what's considered our "rightful" gender roles and such.

I can't recall all of your views on the matter specifically, I just know that you're a lot more "traditional" in your thinking than I am, Iggy... more religious, too. I'm a liberal hippy at heart... I believe there is a lot more variation within the sexes than there is between them.

Good enough for you, big guy?
    test
  16. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I feel the same way. Hell I think tight-eyes and I think a lot alike so the theory that men are much different from women doesn't hold much weight..
    test
  17. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I definitely have been here.. And honestly, theres nothing he could've changed. Well there was, but he would've had to change A LOT of who he was to become someone I'd actually date. And even then... lol Nah I probably still wouldn't date him.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.