You caught him snooping

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I'm gonna flip the script on the fella's. Ladies what would you do if you caught him checking your cell, going though your purse etc... Would you drop his azz on the spot or let him explain himself?
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Already happened to me. I actually let him use my phone just to see if he would look at my messages and if he did, it would tell me that he actually was affected by whether or not I messed around on him, cause he'd already been messing around on me and didn't give a shit and kept telling me that we aren't in a relationship. But then once he found out on my phone that I messed around with a guy that I clearly told him was fuckable, it got to him. Then he asked what led me to mess around with the other dude and my reply was "YOU!" However, that was so like a year and a half ago. I'm happily single and fucking someone right now. I had to fire the other dude I was messing with though.

Imperial1
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao that was funny haha well depending on what shell you turn over you might find a pearl haha. in his case he found a clam full of shit lol
    test
  4. Imperial1

Fa real, like you're messing around on me and I'm supposed to be cool with it cause you keep telling me I ain't your girl but acting like you're with me, but when I mess around because you creepin too, all of a sudden it's a problem? (Especially if I fucked one of his homies, which is what dude was. Funny cause dude kept telling him shit like "I'ma take your girl." )

Imperial1
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

let them go? damn im assumin this is in regards to people that have only been dating a month or so?

ive been with my girl awhile and shes only gone through my phone once i believe, with out me knowing atleast

and she was mad cute about it.. told me like a couple weeks down the line like "something has been bothering me, its stupid but i gotta tell u"

she cant keep anything from me even if im not trying to find anything out.. which is awesome

ive gone through hers once.. just to see what her n her dumbass friend were talkin bout for hours lol

but i think its a trust issue.. i really have no desire to go through hers and vise versa

i dont have shit to hide newyas
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol he can't take something he never had in the first place
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i hear you thats good thats how i feel.
    test
  8. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

dropping someone b/c they do something stupid like go through your phone is not allowed in marriage.

my man has gone through my phone...he stopped when he read the message with me callin his mom a bitch to my friend. oops! lmaooo
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Snooping isn't a deal-breaker for me, but I'd definitely be pissed off by the invasion of privacy. Crazy thing is, I have been known to snoop myself... not just on boyfriends, but in general... like, if I'm in someones bathroom, I'll look in their medicine cabinet or read a letter they leave laying around, just cause I'm a curious, nosey mufugga.

Hypocritical, I know. Sue me.
    test
  10. Imperial1

If he never had it, he damn sure didn't act like he didn't, or else that fight we had when he hit me wouldn't have happened. (FIRST, ONLY and LAST time he will ever hit me btw.)

Imperial1
    test
  11. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Lol I have done the same thing, esp. looking in their medicine cabinet. I always find interesting stuff.

I'm in a relationship now & I can careless about going through his cell or what ever. It seems so juvenile. I keep my phone out in the open I have nothing to hide & same with him but my mind doesn't even roam in that direction to think of such a thing.

Now my ex has gone through my cell a few times & I'd know b/c I'd later see messages I never opened that he read previously while I was still asleep, etc. but like I say I don't have anything to hide
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.