you cant Choose to be gay...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sphixx, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

hahahaha cmon now i would never think such a thing... i find it funny im using myself as well..
    test
  2. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

let me rephrase this question... because your not understanding me at all..

In your opinion, why do you think i am choosing to be gay just by me having only certain emotions and affections? or maybe the question is HOW do you think that.. there we go HOW
    test
  3. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

aight man bles-sed (jamaican thing)...

peace... 1ne
    test
  4. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Blah.... If i couldn't control my thoughts I wouldn't be able to formulate sentences....

How the fuck are you going to call yourself intelligent and not be in control of your thoughts... your killing me with this bullshit...

You control what you think, rather, you manifest your thoughts... Thoughts aren't genetic - don't get retarded on me....
    test
  5. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Like i said

you choose to indulge the cock
    test
  6. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

^if you said then what you come back for... lmao
    test
  7. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

they cant develop a sexual preference later in life without some psychological issue allowing for the preference to be made

ok, for the sake of argument, assuming this is correct, one has no say in what happens to him, what factors influence him. Especially in early stages of life, when we would be developing, we live where we are told to live, can't pick our parents, and of course can't choose what's going to happen to us or come into our lives and affect us.

I get what you're saying I think, talking about possible indirect choices that determine the outcome as far as sexual preference. I'd say indirect choice is an oxymoron. Either way, by "choosing" what pshycological factors will affect you, you're not choosing your sexual preference.

and if sexual preference is decided this way, then are other matters of taste decided the same way in your opinion.

I think we can agree then that one does not choose their sexual preference, as in they don't actually make a conscious decision about it. Outside factors during development may play a role, and if you wanna say they chose those factors and are indirectly and unknowingly choosing their preference, ok I guess. Then we're arguing the definition of choice.
    test
  8. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

you dont control your thought.. or else you would be able to make yourself stop thinking guy, and no one is never thinking of something... you can try your hardest even if you force yourself you are still thinking.. cmon now
    test
  9. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

being gay is not a conscious choice. If a person could choose what aroused them then you wouldnt have 15 year olds getting erections while standing at the chalkboard in class because some cheerleader in the front row uncrossed her legs. This is the way it works...

YOU DONT CHOOSE TO BE GAY...YOU DO CHOOSE TO ENGAGE IN GAY ACTIVITIES.

You can go your entire life fucking girls and living a heterosexual lifestyle...but if a man in tights makes your dick hard you are gay...regardless of whether or not you actually act on that urge you are still gay. The problem is a lot of people dont understand what they are arguing about. If a man makes you aroused you are gay...you have no choice in that. You can choose whether or not you wanna actually go fuck that man, but whether you do or not...your still gay and you cant change that.

and as far as ghet-ghet goes...its not a genetic thing. Its chemical/hormonal imbalance. Sexual Preference, to my knowledge, has never been mapped to a dna chromosome be it gay or straight.

anyone who views homosexuality is a choice is confused. You can choose to live that lifestyle...but even if you choose not to you are still gay if a man turns you on
    test
  10. Worm Plasma

Worm Plasma Registered Abuser

you all are cockmunchers
    test
  11. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Ghetalion presents the Street Official Shut-Liberals-Down Thread: Volume 3

WHINY_13/F_POSTER: No it doesn't, you racist.

Ghetalion: YES IT DOES, YOU UNEDUCATED 3RD WORLD BULLET SPONGE!

If homosexuality is a result on how the erogonous zone and other related sexual functions of the mind react to stimuli, then you are stating that the problem is impossible to fix since it has somehow hijacked the brain.

This could mean that there are external chemicals warping the mind into this shape, but no, everyone is immediately fleeing to genetics. Fine. I'll play along.

You are saying that genetics is affecting how neurological capacities work. Did you know that neurological capabilities determines behavior (like serotonin production) or intellgence? So if genetics affect how something as fundamental as sex, how are these two parts of the brain that control intelligence and behavior mysterioulsy unaffected by genetics?

Furthermore, genetic relations in race are beyond skindeep. Blacks and Asians are largely lactose intolerant. Blacks lagely have immunity fom malaria as well. They don't go to school to get these things. Them being minorities in America does not relate to these features. These are genetic traits shared within a race.

So if any 7th grader can see, by saying that genetics have hijacked sexual behavior and that race shares genes... how long until you are also forced to accept that race also determines intelligence and behavior? A better question is: How long will you deny it to yourselves while claiming homosexuality is genetic?
    test
  12. Blakk Chaos

Blakk Chaos New Member

lol nimrod tearin this shyt apart....

there's no way u can choose to b gay thats for sure... anyone whos straight is grossed the fuck out thinkin bout the same sex like that...

no way u could just choose.....
    test
  13. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

so why exactly would intelligence levels and behavioral patterns lend themselves to specific races?
    test
  14. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

I have a train of thought, which allows me to recall certian events and other favorable facts... I have this mind that allows me to formulate words and my own thoughts.. I can create pictures in my head and paint them on a canvas.. or think of a great punchline and write it down... Now if i couldnt control my thoughts i would be in a state of retardation because my thoughts would have control of me rather than me being in control of my thoughts..

The Tv and all its glorious propaganda has you dumbfucks buying ice and acting like fools trying to get it... MK ULTRA bitch..

so when anyone tells me that they cant control what they think i assume they are retarded... Fuck im going to start a new thread now...
    test
  15. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Oh and if you couldnt control your thoughts, than every person on this planet would be a pervert fuck...

"I cant control my thoughts" look at that phrase and tell me how redic it sounds..
    test
  16. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Why wouldn't they? It makes absolute sense, not in retrospect, but in accordance to genetic configuration retention.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=837385
    test
  17. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Its funny that all of this was started, from which seems like a jacked account lmmaaao.
    test
  18. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

You're all gay, how about that.
    test
  19. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

you know what dude admitted he was gay, said it wasn't his choice... i believe him, someone close this thread..
    test
  20. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

hey dude w/e man i aint anti gays....if u r gay u r gay dude i aint gonna call u no names, altho i do often call people gay or homo or w/e, I am guilty of it but i got no hate for gay folks, actualy im in toronto where gay marriage is legal
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.