you cant Choose to be gay...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sphixx, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

how you gon ask a question like that as if what you say is fact.. LMAO weird.. thats like saying "why do people think there is an afterlife and there isnt"... as if you know for a 100% fact more than everyone else thus giving you the authority to make such a question...
    test
  2. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

^^^ please refrain from calling me retarded in an arguement if for:
    1. you spell "there" the same way everytime (thier)- under the circumstances you were trying to type their it would still be used in the wrong sentencing, and it isnt a typo because it has been used several times, AND if you used it for your own "slang terms" then i wish the best to the man trying to understand what the fuck you mean.

2. i said nothing disrespectful to you, i simply called you on your error & rudeness.

3. had you simply said "explain to me why people think there is a GOD" it would have been equal to Cri's question thus giving you the upper hand in calling him out on his mistake- BUT for the simple fact you added "WHEN 'THIER' ISNT", it means you were forcing your opinion as 100% fact in a question, ultimately disregarding Cri's opinion and only acknowledging it as a LIE and insulting his intelligence...

and since cats are saying this 15 year old is too young to know things, YOU FOR ONE SHOULD BE OLD ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT IN THE WRONG, AND SHOULDNT RESPOND CHILDISHLY IF YOU FEEL DIFFERENT.

thank you
    test
  3. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

^^^ then you my friend are a retard if you cannot simply say... "nawshus i MEANT to say 'why people think there is a God and think there isnt".... if it was that hard you my friend are the retarded one.
    test
  4. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

oh and never did i insult you my friend.. not until the last post because you obviously cannot seem to conduct anything without sounding like an angry 4 year old.
    test
  5. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

and you must for one remember this is NOT a face to face convo where your vocal patterns make it easier for misguiding questions/statements to be understood.. ITS THE INTERNET, TYPED WORDS...
    test
  6. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

test
  7. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

listen homey, not nit-picking.. point blank the line was misinterpreting, especially under the circumstances of the thread that you were arguing against the opinion of it being biology, it only made it seem like you tried to strengthen your arguement and then furthermore end with a cliche "we can never truly know no matter how many times we argue"... and no i didnt need to quote the rest of your 3rd to last post because that was my moment of silence for your lame (insert whatever it was: joke, sarcasm, etc.)... and i will not plead or beg for you to quit insulting my intelligence with your name-calling ("retard") because you still havent figured out how to use their/there and you're 21.. i dont hate you, i dont even dislike you because you seem like a respectable person, but you make it hard to even accept anything you say when you repeatedly down someone in a civilized arguement
    test
  8. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

whatever homey... question tho, what threads have you seen me in where i emulate the life style "im this and that, ~~~~~ bang bang" and in my audios, get a clue dog..
    test
  9. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

my fucking god all of you are idiots..

holy shit..

it's beyond me how BOTH sides completely fail to realize that sexual preference, within a population of 6+ billion people mind you, could be both genetically pre-disposed and gradually rudimental..

i have a feeling you idiots think that human birth is the equivalent of a henry ford assembly line ..
    test
  10. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

my friend thank you because that second guy would undoubtedly be me... appreciate the compliment but none the less my verse was about someone who was drowning in his own pool off blood and me watching from another side telling him to keep breathing, having fallen* trying to be one of the best at that so called bang bang lifestyle you claim you think im talking about.... and i talk about how the struggle feeds our raps and how everyone in truth just needs to take a breath.. now you are the one misinterpeting
    test
  11. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

lmao @ claiming HALF of gay people CHOSE to be gay. Where did you get that stat.

Once again, just as 3 months ago when the choice theory was thoroughly sonned, you really dont need science to back this for what Im going for: which is eliminating the choice theory.

WE ALL have preferences, tastes in a variety of things from music to art to food. Do you not see the parallel between enjoying a Picasso painting b/c you find it appealing or satisfying and being attracted to a man b/c of the same reason.

You don't CHOOSE to like how chocolate tastes, you just do. I see Halle Berry and dont have to analyze pros and cons of being attracted to her before I "make a choice." A choice in these matters does not exist. Theres nothing to base a "choice" on. If you see a painting and give no weight to your natural preference, then wtf is there to make a choice with? Why would you choose one over the other if you're neutral on everything. Do you look at what a book tells you? What society says is 'accepted'? If so, how did the writers of the book or people in society come to their conclusion w/o addressing their natural preference.

Its baffling how someone could argue choice when they themselves experiences the exact same things in their own life that disprove it.

I dont know what causes homosexuality, as you said, nobody knows for sure. That's where the theories come in. It could be a variety of things. Choice, however, is pretty much nonexistant.

and for the record, it is a choice to be attracted to the same sex as well..

if the lights are completely off and your banging a dude in the ass, and u think its a chick, and your like "aww baby, yeah thast the spot, yeah your my bitch, yeah your my lady, ughhh"

haha

ok, If youre under the impression that you're w/ a chick, then you're not gay. You're still attracted to females obviously, b/c you think you are w/ a female and are acting on your attraction by fucking.

Just b/c you're accidentally fuckin a guy, doesnt make you attracted to guys by any means. Now if you knew it was a dude, it would be different.

That was a horrible attempt to prove Choice, its impossible to do so.
    test
  12. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

^^^ dope as fuck...

mesk was me being 18 and coming to a stage of understanding more things, and feeling like i got iller as i've grown, and how i feel more free than usual... I DONT WANT YOU TO BE GRAMMATICAL, now MY POINT IS dont call me retarded if you yourself can't display the difference between their and there. and dont continue these things if i myself have done so upon you because i am a calm ass person on the internet being that there is no reason to get all worked up behind the computer in a fucking chair at 1:50 in the morning.. i dont front i am as humble online as i am in life until people cross lines, i've been this way since i can remember and people have crossed the line since. i've fought on several occasions and at the same time resolved in a civilized matter on several occasions.. basically no one is fronting here.. and please click another song because i do want plays on my site
    test
  13. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

line from Legal in 2005, "now in this stage i've grown- to accept life and live a taoist himself had chose"
    test
  14. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

^^^ would it help if i told you i been looking under girls dresses and been perverted since 1st grade and didnt know why but didnt care?
    test
  15. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

First, I made sure in my last post to say I'm not arguing for the "since birth" thing, just against the choice thing. (And I did prove the choice thing wrong. Well, it was proven wrong before I entered the thread but whatever.) Just to clarify about the since birth thing, its not meant to be taken literal, as in when you exit the womb you get a hard on after lookin at chicks, no. It means you were born with it instilled in you (or something instilled in you that needs to be triggered) and once you get the opportunity or in this case reach a certain age and development, you realize your preference.

Say I have a preference for chocolate ice cream but Im 3 years old and never had the opportunity to try it. If I try it in 2 years or 5 years from now, I will only then realize that I do enjoy chocolate ice cream. Look at reaching puberty as the same sort of thing, only then am I getting the opportunity to "try the ice cream," or in this case actually SEE females in a different light for the first time. Now, the attraction is probably not as instantaneous as w/ ice cream, but its along the same lines.

And once again, I dont know what determines homosexuality, but I do know (w/ the small exception of the fucked up people who do chose to be different: and theres exceptions to every fact or theory) choice is not a determinant.
    test
  16. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

you said to cri that he would reply that he was too young to have an affection like that towards the opposite sex (or i'm assuming thats what you meant, if im wrong correct me)... i'm saying that against your comment, i infact did have that affection towards the opposite sex (or in this case the "Halle Berry").. get my point? now no you cant just go by what i say, of course not.. that part of my question was retorical(spl), of course it wouldnt help.. but i am stating that as a child i had a wanting for the "Halle Berry" therefore cancelling out what you thought Cri's rebuttle would be... and it is in agreement to his statement of:

test
  17. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

^^^^ you didnt even bother to read what i quoted did you?

see what i mean now? now you can argue that you dont believe that, but that is what i'm getting at...
    test
  18. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

maybe we are arguing in two different context here.... i want you to answer this for me in your own opinion...

if i were a person who had an extreme emotional and physical lust/attatchment for men but i married & had kids of my own and grew to love them, but through all those years and up until i died i still had that same physical lust/attatchment for men and never truly had the same attatchment towards my wife but i acted as if i did... in the society we live today where homosexuality isnt accept... what would you call me? (from an observers point of view, not from the view of someone interacting in the society with the guy)
    test
  19. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

this is all i needed, all that extra shit was unnecessary... now this means you would call me gay which means we meet half way in agreement, because i would call it the same (without the choice word)... now why would you say that he is gay, in no way as he acted on his feelings ever, why would this man or me since we are using me, why would i still be gay in your eyes?
    test
  20. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

^^ pls stop with the extra stuff... my question is:

Why would you still find this guy (me) gay, and after that why by "choice" after having lived the life he lived?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.