you are so sexy and fine but sometimes other girls get jealous of you and they.......

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

You are so sexy and fine but sometimes other girls get jealous of you and they start to spread rumors about you. Has this ever happened to you ladies in here?
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Not that I can think of, though I'm sure its possible. I dont understand this generation's obsession with "haters" & always claming folks are jealous and "hating on them", like its a badge of honor or makes them special to have someone jealous of them. I think thats so lame. Why do you even care?

Thats just too much negativity to be focusing on. Not to mention, extremely self-centered. What if people arent "hating" on you, and they really just think you suck?

I'd rather focus on the people that love me & add positivity to my life. If people hate on me, I honestly dont notice it. I'm too busy being fabulous, enjoying my life & handling my business. As long as they leave me the hell alone and dont make it my problem, folks can hate all they want.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i know they do lol they probably hate on your whole crew those pics of you and your girls are tight. somebody rolling their eyes and turning their lips up at yall haha.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Maybe lol. Some women are just bitchy, period... always got something negative to say or complain about.

Most of the time, my girls and I are too far off having fun in our own world to notice.

Like I said, as long as they dont bring that drama my way, they can stand in the corner and roll their eyes till they fall the hell out lol. Not my problem.
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol i feel you haha but i bet you a dollar they talk about yall lol and their men want to be with yall.
    looking like the hood version of the pussy cat dolls lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.