You are an Israelite. not a African American, not a nigga,, etc..Bible Prophecy.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

for the lame brain negroes, nothing will change you are correct. but for those of us that know better. everything has changed overnight.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I think you're the last person, who can call anyone lame.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Alias, I do think you are definitely on to something. I concentrate on the evolution aspect, but right off the bat I know you, at the very least, have elements of truth, if not a lot...I'm new in scripture; about a year in- I want to learn.

I have a few questions for you, but first I'm not to well rounded as to how, where and what the result was when the tribes split...

So in your opinion when Jesus returns what is he going to do with your people and what is he going to do with the other 11 tribes of Israel and what is he going to do with Esau and Edom or simply the oppressors of Israelites?

1. who were the dukes of Edom ?
    2. What bible do you read, and what other books do you dogmatically keep as tight.

I'm really interested in what you say so be detailed if you'd like. I'm white, but I don't play the race thing. I feel like a captive too in this amerikkka. So don't feel like I'm coming at you because right now I don't expect you to be coming at me, though I do sense some hostility. But I understand reasons considering the frustrating history - But does not Jesus resolve this in his teaching, does he not resolve all this, after all is this all not in the flesh ?

also what about God's Convenient with Abraham that was fulfilled by King Jesus and thus benefited by every soul in history because of it ? So aren't we by His promise all the Israelites ? By the blood of Jesus ?

Give me your insights to all questions man.

thanks and looking forward to hearing back.
    test
  4. Alias3000

I had a snappy vulgar comeback for you, but I dont' want you to derail the thread like you're so good at.
    test
  5. Alias3000

no problem. I'm still learning too.

the Tribes split into two, called Israel and Judah. Israel ruled the Northern kingdom of Israel and Judah ruled the South...long story short, the split happend when Israel (9 tribes of the 12) decided not to follow Gods laws anymore and thus took up other Gods. while Judah (3 remaining tribes - Judah, Benjamin and Levi) kept with the Laws. Judah continued to harp on Israel to keep the Laws and it cause a lot of internal strife amongst the tribes...Long story short, all of the tribes were spread around the world from slavery to fleeing the Romans. WE RAN...lol...because at the time, Rome had the world against us, the Persians, Moabites, Ammonites, even the Hamites(Africans). We had to run. it was written that we would fall from Grace and go into Captivity/Slavery. and that we did. the tribe of Gad was one of the frist tribes to leave the fold and they are the people that we called the Native Americans today.

He's coming back with the sword of truth aka words of truth that's gonna unravel all the bullshit that was twisted over the hundreds of years. Esau is not gonna like that, neither will the rest of the Kings of the earth that are in league with Esau. here's where Armageddon comes in.

Romans.

the Holy Bible 1611 version and the Apocrypha(the books taken out by the Protestant Christians to keep the truth hidden). since the Apocryha tells us exactly who we are. Israelites.

My zeal is not to be confused with anger. I can blow a bowl of kush with any race, no worries. it's when the facts of the Bible are belittled is when I feel charged because it's quite arguably the most accurate history book in existence. then when I challenge people to bring out their books of writ and facts to dispute mine, they can't do it. mine is the Bible, where is everybody elses Holy book? jus sayin.

Ok, IF you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of all mankind, your chances of survival and being a part of the Kingdom increase. no man is left out if he his pure in his heart towards the Love of Jesus.

the problem is those people who will go to their graves denying Christ and his mission will be the ones that suffer. not those that knowingly repent and respect the one true God of Abraham.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

How can people not understand this ? Good explanation and from what I've read everything you told me matches up...truth has a funny way of making sense don't it ? Praise the Lord.

Your reply helped a lot. And good for you that you use the 1611...anythign else has been perverted either by the Catholic Church or Romans (both the same really) and all seek to steal Glory from Christ and to water down his message...all in an effort to streamline the end. MOTHER OF ALL WHORES AND ABOMINATIONS ON EARTH

What about the Israelites was so important to put them into captivity and to case out of Israel ? Why would Rome be interested ? Was it the Holy Land or what....

peace.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It's all for the sake of a discussion, however a constructive one was impossible to upkeep as of late, hence I'm putting an end to any/all "beef".

Back to the topic at hand...
    test
  8. Coup d'état

sup GaLaTeA, you mentioned above somewhere a satanic bible or something...you don't read that do you ?
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Hey...

I've actually read it, the LaVey's Satanic bible, more so out of curiousity, but on a humanistic level it does have some good points, however I find it only to be an interesting reading material, not a life priority...

The one part that stuck to me was in paraphrasing was the hypocricy of people LaVey was surrounded with as a child; he grew up in a circus ~ basically he found it hypocrytical how people "sinned" all week long, and on Sunday played the part where they found time to act "religiously proper"...
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Ahh, thanks for being honest...I got somethings to say about this.

but on a humanistic level it does have some good points,

^You are right, but only half way. I'm not sure if you are aware of the humanist agenda that is front and center in our social make up, you are in it but trained to believe that it is how life is. It's called deception and by definition, Satanic. The humanist agenda is bizarre and it feels good in the flesh so yes it makes sense, but it is wrong because it is spiritual death, full of sin. Sin is falling out from God.

I'm putting a lot at you, and but really this just an over view of the box you are in. Humanist, if you took time to really investigate it, believe they will evolve to become God. Humans will become god. We created god. Up is down, down is up. This is very much seen in all aspects of the secular world. Evolution is the back bond and driving force. This is Satan's goal. To take you with him to hell. He know he is doomed, you are not,...you have a choice. Learn.

The only good points come in the spirit. Don't believe the hype, see through the smoke and set yourself free, if you have not done so already.

Thanks for listening. I hope you don't take offense. I feel better for at least letting you know even if you know already.

Just because there are deceived Christians that give a bad taste by being Luke warm in the secular world, does not shred the truth of Christ. There is only one truth.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I view humanists as klinics without white lab coats. Scientists, which see no difference between the society and genes. Hidden agenda business rhetorics and players of word games, as well as contenders for the attention of the audience. Which in many aspects is the goal of any religious establishment or order.

Every religion sets it's rules, their dogmas, etc, and then it's up to the people to soak all that in, following what they've been told, taught and what was passed on to them by instillment of previous generations ~ without actually backing some of the teachings/scriptures with plausible evidence.

Ah, sin. I still to this day think that that word was constructed specifically to keep people in check ~ if they fear something, they won't try to do wrong. But then, I suppose, if I believed in the whole "heaven, hell" thingy ~ we're all hell bound, since there's not a person on the planet, who wouldn't break one or a few rules deemed as "sins". (perhaps my alotted incorerent thinking is wrong, however it is my opinion nonetheless)

I don't think people will become gods, but I do think we'll become a sort of evolved technology in the future.

I honestly enjoy discussing, so there's no fear of taking any kind of offense on my behalf..(=
    test
  12. Alias3000

Rome aka Edom/Esau is Jacob's(Israel) older Albino brother, that hates him to the core. And when you look at the big picture you can actually see Esau's people deliberately trying to wipe out his younger brother's people(Jacob), because of the controversy over the birth rite and God's covenant with Jacob and not Esau. Which is why the issue of race in the world is so strong and perpetuated by Esau and his seed..

White people vs. Black people....

can you see it?
    test
  13. Alias3000

What Lavey was going through is what we all go through. Fake Believers are everywhere, but that doesn't mean you succumb to it and join evil. which is what Levay did. instead of continuing in Christ and eventually being taken away from that crowd of people, he instead dove in head first and chose evil since he felt the people around him were faking it and doing evil, then faking it christians on Sundays. that is one of the most known turn offs of people that defect from Christ. but we're all sinners.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

@ Alias, absoultley...I remember reading this clearly in the O.T. it is very clear to me...thank you.

another question, a lot of people are very racist toward Israelites, often saying that Cain was cursed and that is why there are "niggas" in the world and slavery was the curse. I don't believe it but I don't really no how to show them that is not true, what do you think ?
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

And what "evil" exactly did Lavey do? Why is there always a notion of "evil" present when individuals tend to flock away from the crowd...

I like sunday believers with the same violent passion as I do sunday drivers.
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Couldn't the same be said for the over-abuse of Nostradamus's verses? I'm using that as an example, because individuals who see manipulation and intrigues as a fit source to convert something in their favourable justification, have this ability of always clinging to putting the blame onto something that's long overdue.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

examples of evil that is subtle and unnoticed in society because of ignorance...

God rested on the last day of when He was finished with his creation (Everything in 7 days)...

SUNday is the first day of the week, and most are fooled into praying to the SUN pagan god on the FIRST day of the week. This is in direct mockery of God. The Sabbath is Saturday...SATURN-DAY...(yet another pagan world..the god of Saturn) but Saturday is the last day and the real Sabbath.

In truth the whole English language is very pagan and has very evil roots. It's hard to find information on this though. But it is wild.

Up is down, down is up. You need Christ.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Nostradamus can be throughly shown to be throughly wrong...he is just a man.

But, I see what you are saying though. The reality is, truth is very suppressed and buried on a mountain of deception and lies. I am not kidding when I say it takes awhile to get to the bottom of it all. Once you do, you will be with Christ.

Also, the Bible has never been shown wrong in anything. whether it be History, Creation, wisdom and prediction. That's the way I see it. And the world we live in today, is only understood by the bible...because the Histories shown and taught today is easily shown to be false for whatever reasons they are taught (deception is large)

Anyhow, lol I was not sure how to answer your questions so most of the time I'll just rant when in that situation.

There is only one truth, it's out there. and once you have it, things make senes. Aliasis is on to something.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

fuck it.. I'M CONVERTED then.. b/c in all honesty. I've always felt what your saying on a whole different level but to be true..

I've had this strong conviction that the black race (due to not having a better word)[possibly not the most correct statement] has some sort of spiritual grace on them. I mean i know the hostory, i believe africa is mother land to all.. for the most part. even whitey, but i believe they migrated out b/c they were shunned for looking so different. idk, i've always felt a strong spiritual presence tho.. I've always felt like they were angels.. iah.so when you tell me Israelites, it makes sense, it's just hard for me to agree that god is concerned with races more then he is concerned with the heart of man..

what do you think about that alias? does god concern him self with race or the hearts of man?
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

ive addressed this before. Go to the hebrew. Hate in this verse means "lightly esteemed"
    hate in the way we understand it is a sin, God cannot sin.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.