You are an Israelite. not a African American, not a nigga,, etc..Bible Prophecy.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

but u seem to neglect the scientific and archeology of hebrew's and jew's.

there's now hebrew DNA in HBI..
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...you stalked my pm box. I've posted the pm's in Ladies Lounge.

...you have been trolling with things I can hold you legally responsible for, and you've been known to slander me on more than one occasion. You have yet to produce the asked quote, or that counts as slander as well.

Furthermore, you endorse violence towards women, animals, etc.

...nothing you ever said was factual truth, but de facto your subjective opinion, or opinion of linked material.

People have chgallenged your things in the past, Dex, The Steve, and many more, although you dismissed them as "trolls".

Lol @ "Satan's handbook" ~ Anton LaVey has writen "The Satanic Bible" ~ one of those books you've never read, I'm sure.
    test
  3. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Are you aware of the fact that Lincoln stated what a disgrace to the African heritage it would be to stay in the states as opposed to taking advantage of the ship ride home he had arranged after the Emancipation Proclamation?

History has a funny was of turning people into legends, one of my boys has a portrait of Abe in his families living room, he did the research I just mentioned and took it down.

As far as passing on beliefs, sure you could say that. But that wouldn't be any different than when in Rome, except for the fact that Rome is now yours and future generations new home.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You still have the turkey day...thanksgiving....
    test
  5. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

This is the lie that's been told for eons. How can you breed out a people? simple answer is you can't. Even the white people know that. Once you're born of Brittish royalty, you'll always have that feather in your cap. it's a bloodline thing.

You have Great Great Ancestors that along the gene chain may have splintered in various directions but that doesn't mean that just because that happend, your Great Great Great Grandmohter is no longer your GGGrandmother and you no longer of her bloodline. that's not how it works.

If you can trace your family back to the Slave Trade and where they landed in America, chances are those bloodlines can be trace back even further to Israelite somewhere along the way.

Ever notice how no other people served in slavery? name one. there isn't one.

the Holocaust nor the Pol Pot era was slavery, those were just mad men who killed ordinary citizens. but when you think of slavery, you think of Black people being the ones in it. and those Black people are of the Israelite lineage.

all the wars you see in the world, verichip, etc.. are not for some world domination of the masses, but to ultimately exterminate the Israelites worldwide.

Who is more stockpiled in our prison system? not Asians, not Hindus, not Arabs, not even whites .... the majority are Israelites: Blacks(Judah), Haitians (Benjamin), Cubans(Levi) and Hispanics(Issachar)...4 of the 12 Tribes of Israel.
    test
  6. Alias3000

Thanksgiving is the celebration of the Massacre of the Native Americans(Tribe of Gad) another Tribe of the 12 Tribes of Israel. this feast is to celebrate them conquering the Natives to thus take over this lad called America.

Do your research.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Nah, no need to.
    test
  8. Alias3000

you should. because after your orphaned comment about "at least you have thanksgiving", shows me that you don't know jackshit about the history of the claim you're making.

tah tah
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh, you don't seriously expect me to jog for paragraps in threads that hold no factual weight now, do you?
    test
  10. Alias3000

as I was sayin' lyricalpriest, you are an Israelite.

Don't let these clowns snow you with their dreamland BS from Esau.
    test
  11. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Even if I am,what does that change?
    test
  12. Alias3000

Everything.
    test
  13. Alias3000

lyricalpriest, here are some pitfalls they tried to fuck us with over the years and none of it has worked:

1. Slavery
    2. Killing the Men, Elders and Priests of the house
    3. Raping the Women
    4. Using the kids as "gator bait" to catch Alligators
    5. Drugs
    6. Alcohol
    7. Lies from the pulpit (Churches)
    8. Cointelpro
    9. signing your ass up for the Military
    10. Assasinations (from MLK to Tupac)

LONG LIVE THE ISRAELITES!!
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Nothing, you get a new lable to play with, and yell foul everytime you feel like it.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

dude even tho i'm white if i can be considered and israelite i'd convert off tops!!!
    test
  16. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

So where do asians come in?

I'm not much on dumb fuck biblical history.
    test
  17. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

they have written history from before god created the earth, so, obviously, they are time travelers, and the bible just for got to mention it
    test
  18. Alias3000

the Moabites and Ammonites.

go pick up a Bible concordance and see for yourself. but first you need to know how to read.
    test
  19. Alias3000

I guess you don't understand the Holy Bible as much as you claim huh?

Moabites- Chinese
    Ammonites- Japanese

they are the children of Lot.
    test
  20. Alias3000

that's IF you convert, which by your forefathers nature, you won't. So your fate is pretty much set.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.