You are an Israelite. not a African American, not a nigga,, etc..Bible Prophecy.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

no I'm a black hebrew israelite you are a white yellow haird blue eyed devil

Alias wouldn't inter-mix with u..
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

check rep.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

going "back to Egypt" means back to Slavery, it's a metaphor to show Israelites that what Egypt did was Slavery/Capitivity. and by us disobeying after we got out of that, He forced us back into it. SLAVE SHIPS to Egypt aka back to Slavery, aka Slave Trade of America. the Israelites didn't go into the Egyptian slavery/captivity on ships, they went on foot. walking.

SOLD to our enemies, the white man, as male and female slaves and harlots..

"no one will buy you" aka "no one will save you"...AA's have not ben saved yet, we are still in Captivity. from the Black Panthers, to MLK, Malcolm X, AIM, Brown Berets, Marcus Garvey..etc...none of those people could save us aka "buy us"....Only Jesus aka Yeshua can bring us out of this.

If you think you're saved and free, think again. you're still an Israelite P.O.W.

To the point where you accept their Holidays over Gods Holidays.

Straight Coon'd-out
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

why are you interjecting by adding things to Torah that are not there from the get go.... Like adding America to it, for example.
    test
  5. Alias3000

useless
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

BTW

tribal lineage is from the father not mother.

Can you trace your lineage back thousands of years ago?
    Yes or No

A lot of AAs have white in them per se due to WM/BW interactions from slavery.

So if what you state is true that the blacks are Jews then they are in error because massah slept with BW during slavery.

Thus tribal lineage is broken by your line of reasoning, Alias or the reasoning of the BHI

Again tribal lineage is by the father NOT mother as stated by Torah.

It is what it is.
    test
  7. Alias3000

oh you think America is not in the Bible? is that it? haha...it is to laugh.

America is the Great Whore of Babylon, the financial side. the Vatican is the spiritual side of Babylon.

and they both will be destroyed. so enjoy it while it lasts.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

Jesus was a wavy-haired big-nosed olive-skinned JEW!
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

@ Alias

Deuteronomy 23:8 states to not abhor an Edomite for he is thy brother
    test
  10. Alias3000

I'm a descendant of the Slave trade, that's as far as any of us needs to go. because if you check history, the slaves were found speaking in their native tongues of HEBREW when the SlaveOwners would go check on them in the bottoms of the ships, they would then kill those that spoke in their native tongues out loud and rebellious as to keep them all quiet down below and to scare the others into submission.

none of the Slaves spoke Swahili or no other African language during that time. they were ALL ISRAELITES. speaking Hebrew. which is why they cut the tongues out.

the practice of tongue cutting, nut-cutting and breast-cutting continued on land because the Israelites grew increasingly violent towards their oppressors, this is when Hanging came into play. they needed something more gruesome to control us with. and Hanging was it.

Ever see a man hang? I was told by my Great Granpdpa that when a man gets hung, he can't control his organs and he pisses and shits himself at the same time choking on his own vomit because the noose is strangling him.

Think about seeing that in real life, you'll be scared as fuck too. conditioned.
    test
  11. Alias3000

nope. he was Black. he may have eaten olives but that's here nor there.
    test
  12. Alias3000

and Romans 9:13 states:

"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

oh yeah, God hates too.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

BTW, tribe of Judah didn't lose its identity, culture, etc as stated in the tanakh.

Hmmm, is that why folks can trace their lineage, speak Hebrew fluently, etc?
    test
  14. Alias3000

They all lost there Identity. YOU are from the Tribe of Judah(American slaves)

If not, where is the Tribe of Judah today? certainly not back in Israel yet.

I'm working on my Hebrew now, I eventually want to be Tri-ligual.

English.Spanish. Hebrew.
    test
  15. Alias3000

I like your approach Lyricalpriest, I can sense you're genuinely are trying to discuss this topic.

unlike the rest...
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

the problem i have with the BHI is this though:

You do not uplift YOUR people by insulting someone else's.
    test
  17. Alias3000

Telling the truth is not an insult. Lying is.

YOU are an Israelite...FACT. if someone tells you that you are not, they are lying to you. THAT'S an insult of the greatest proportions.

We(Niggaz in America aka Israelites) lost our identity during the Middle passage. WE were so brutually beaten to death, chopped up, raped, for hundreds of years. that'll wipe out anybody's memory. if only to forget the horror. and Forced to re-think, re-educate, and re-learn a NEW language, NEW customs and NEW culture. in effect falling completely away from God and our own culture. then they wanna name you every 4-5 years to play with your mind....Nigga, Black, Colored, Coon, Jiggaboo, African-American...ANYTHING but Israelite.

Now they got us celebrating ALL of their customs and NONE of ours that we had before we came here.

if that ain't the grossest lie told to your face that's ongoing to this day, I don't know what is. bruh.

So you were saying something about insulting and disrespecting others?
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You as a person have a choice as to which customs you'll be celebrating, no one if forcing you to celebrate anything.
    test
  19. Alias3000

Lyricalpriest,

why do you think they tryna ban me off this site? damn sure not for trolling because I don't do that. damn sure not for stalking G on pm, although she'll claim that bullshit. damn sure ain't for no other reason than for me bringing these truths out in the forums I go to. especially Intropspectrum and the Sanctuary. they don't want this truth to come out, but it must. regardess if they ban me.

have you seen one link challenging my shit? no. because they can't challenge it, just drop salt and troll in threads is all they can do. Not even the Muslims on here can argue these truths. They know the Arab role in the Slave trade very well also.

I'm still waiting on somebody to post Satan's handbook or the Atheist guide to the Universe. still waiting.
    test
  20. Alias3000

this wasn't the case upon the settling of this country called Amerikkka.

people have awaken, so the BS practices of the Pilgrims are now dead.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.