You are an Israelite. not a African American, not a nigga,, etc..Bible Prophecy.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Esau/Edom deliberately calls you out of your name because he knows that if you ever found out who the fuck you really were, you'd rise up. simple divide and conquer tactic, yet very effective when done repeatedly.

Only way you can be an African American is if your black ass was born and raised in the Congo and moved to America as a youth. otherwise, your ass in an Israelite or if you wanna just be ignorant, you're an American.
    but an African-American you are not. get a fucking clue.

Your true lineage and heritage is that of the Israelites. Time to walk like it.

1 Kings 9:7
    "Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:"

Who are the only people on the planet not called by their true lineage?

YOUR BLACK ASS. Descendats of the Slave Trade.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

thats ignorant rationalizing..

so u can't be asian american unless ur from japan? u cant be latino-american unless ur from mexico?

my daughters both are african american. ones mother is from sudan the other from washington state in america.. my kids arent african american?

btw.. the Congo is on the eastern part of africa i doubt u have proper views of the disapora and where that took place.. do u even know anything about africa?
    test
  3. Alias3000

fool. those are just nicknames given to people by Esau. get over that shit.

Do you call them European-Americans? hell no, you call them WHITE or Anglo or European or American. never combined or broken up because they demand you know their lineage.

Israelites have been broken to crumbs so them calling you an African-American is aOK because you don't know who the fuck you are or where you came from.

Ever notice why true Africans don't mix or mingle with the so-called African Americans? Because they know who they are and they teach their on not to marry your ass. same with Jew-ish women, Asian women, etc...

it's a reason they don't want anything to do with your ass..becase you're an Israelite that's why and they know the truth and hope you never learn it.

and es, I know of the Disapora and ALL of Africa was raped and pillaged by the Europeans and Arabs insearch of destroying the Israelites. or people inhabitaed the lower southern regions of Africa anyway. so all the northern people of Africa were not Israrelites. they were Hamites.

hint hint- Apartheid took place where? IN SOUTH AFRICA...why? that's where the Israelites were.

I can't make this shit up
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Name: alias3000
    Email: hidden
    Birthday: 01/01/1980
    Date Registered: Jul 12, 2011, 3:36pm
    Account Status: Not Activated
    test
  5. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

hahaha @ the bible
    test
  6. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

No joke. This is the type of shit I read and hear from Black Hebrew Israelites all the fucking time.

Not too mention a plethora of Black Hebrew Israelite videos on the internet encouraging race war and the day of "reckoning" for whites. I've even seen Alias talking about there being bloodshed in the future.

Sound like reasonable people.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

people aren't called European americans for the same reason why american's aren't called American Africans.. america is the only country were u have a sub title for africans. and that's b/c of the disapora. they stole africans from west and south africa fa sho.. even in the congo.

my wifes name is Konga.. she's really african. not african american does that make my daughter african american? what about my other daughter?

Well I suppose it depends on your view.

But if you take the Bible's account, we all originate from Adam and Eve who were placed in the Garden of Eden, which was situated near the Euphrates River possibly around Lower Mesopotamia or the eastern part of modern Turkey.

However, the ancient Israelites only formed as a nation long after groups of people went their own ways at the Tower of Babel when the languages were confused. So I very much doubt the idea of bushmen originating from the Israelites.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

btw.. more often then not white people don't know their lineage.

at least african americans are reminded of theirs even tho they refuse to research it

and yes i notice how africans and african americans dont get a long

that's b/c africans feel they are better/non-lazy/more educated then the A/A.

and they also represent their heritage. A/A rep american heritage

also b/c they call eachother niggas

they don't understand that shit
    test
  9. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

I'm European,Native,Irish American, where the fuck is my month.
    test
  10. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

you don't get a month, you get 2 days, one in november, and another in march, and irish is european...unless you're somethin' like french, but, fuck bastille day
    test
  11. Alias3000

First they called us nigga, then jiggyboo, then colored, then Black, then african-american. and all this time, Asians were always called Asians, Europeans were always called Europeans, Americans were always called Americans. it's a reason the world refuses to acknowledge who we, the descendants of the Slave Trade, the Israelites, really are. the Israelites of old. the one people whose Captivity and Slavery have been impacted since Esau and the Edomites came against the Kingdom Israel in Biblical times.

The Israelites were conquered in the land and were scattered around the world via slavery and captivity. From the medo-Persian empire, to the Egyptian empire, to the Arab Empire of Saudi Arabia, to the African empires of Shaka Zulu, from the West coast of Africa, the Israelites were their slaves.

We are now in America, Carribbean, Mexico, Brazil, Living in captivity.

This is also why so many people reject and hate the Bible from Old and New Testaments because it's prophecies speak this throughout. not only that, the entire book is only speaking to one people, the children of Israel.

the time of the lifting of the veil of confusion is at hand. get ready.
    test
  12. Alias3000

bullshit, call an Irishman a Brit and he'll curse the ground you walk on.

call a good ol boy American a Brit and you might get your asswhooped.

call an Asian a nigga and you might see Bruce Lee come out.

get my point.

We, Israelites, are the only people broken to crumbs in such a way we'll accept any name the world gives us, because most of us are still pussified and dumb down from years of Jim Crow and years of Captivity.

but that is now changing. Israelites are waking up.
    test
  13. Alias3000

you speak like this because you are ignorant and you hate what's happening.

too bad bitch. the slumber your ancestors put on us is being shaken off.

now what.??

and the bloodshed will happen because of people like you not willing to accept the truth and try to start some shit because of it. THAT will be the cause of the bloodshed. the truth.
    test
  14. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

I was just kidding bro, I'm a mutt but probably no Irish.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

heres my problem with what ur promoting..

and the reason why it's relevant today in a america is:

i think it's growing because blacks in america are desperate for an identity and they feel like slavery in america was the worst thing to happen in this world so they start believing they are 'the chosen race of people'.

even when jews prove their hebrew dna and you face them with the various dna analysis done on AA's with NO hebrew dna they are still convinced they are the chosen.

it's very cultish.

According to a Muslim Biblical scholar Gerald Dirks "Current evidence suggests that the term 'Hebrew' did not originally imply ethnic or tribal affilication. Rather, it was a term of contempt, which was applied to a whole class of people, which did not share any ethnic heritage. It was only many centuries after Abraham lived and died that the word 'Hebrew' came to be specifically associated with the members of the tribes of Israel. As such, one must reject the ethnic or tribal designation of Abraham being a Hebrew."

"They served him by himself, and them by themselves, and the Egyptians who ate with him by themselves, because the Egyptians could not eat with the Hebrews, for that is an abomination to the Egyptians." Gen 43:32

So if an African Americans tells me he's "hebrew" with the meaning of the term, I can't argue that, but Israelite, no.

Black people were here 1000's of years before the children of Israel.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

as far as A/A

You all come from the South West of Africa, and the people of the Bibles had no idea you even existed.

edit:

there is proof that the jews migrated to north africa but there is no proof that they moved into the interior of africa and by the way if there were really jews in west africa then they would have had communities just like they have in north africa.
    test
  17. Alias3000

Couldn't be further from the Truth.

You claim to read the Bible, why can'tyo uunderstand who the Children of Isreal (Israelites) really are?

And the reason there's a search for an identity is because is was lost. you say it yourself "search for an identity".

It's not hard to tell who the Children of the Slave Trade are. and I'm not just talking African slave trade, I'm talking worldwide bondage and slave trade stemming back to the Egyptian times when Pharoah held slaves. those too were Israelites.
    test
  18. Alias3000

No. Read up.

Israelites fled Jerusalem from King Herod and fled to Egypt and SOUTH AFRICA. the North/West/East Africans didn't want' nothing to do with the Israelites, as proof by Shaka Zulu, he too held Israelites in slavery. go check the coast of West Africa, SLAVE HOUSES built to ship israelite slave AWAY from Africa.

If Africa was our home, why then today, Africans and Niggas in America don't even mix and mingle like brothers and sisters? to be honest they hate us, they can't stand us, eventhough we paved the way for them to enjoy this land called America. they hate us. get a clue. Most of them are Muslims too. the ONLY land in Africa that truly represented for the Israelites was the Abyssinians aka Ethiopians

[​IMG]
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

okay for arguemental cases.. BHI claim Deuteronomy 28:68 to prophecy the trans ataltic etc correct?

let's look at what it say's

The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

Hebrew is clear..... They would not be bought.

AAs were bought.

Case closed
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

He's white/caucasian.

/end thread.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.