You and Your Other Half

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

thanks. I couldn't ask for better. Cooks great, cleans great, we don't fight, she works her ass off, good with my kids, puts up with my shit... and she actually has a personality. Kind to all.

i just got word that my ex is 'flying all over the world' for modelling stuff... she throws that in my face like i ever cared about it. But that girl was so fucking stupid it hurt.... great arm candy, but horrible for a relationship. Too... giggly, an emotional wreck and dense.

So i came back. glad I did. Been together for almost 6 years now... had a few breaks in there though.
    test
  2. Ed E Brock

haha, everytime i post pics i hear somebody different... last time it was morrissey.

that's a bad picture though -

[​IMG]
    ^everyday me. Usually.
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

wow you look completely different in that pic.

man your a chameleon.

you should try acting if you can change looks like that.
    test
  4. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

hello doc
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

The more I look at Azues chick... the more I realize how similar they look.
    test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

who throws that in your face the model ex or your current lady?

if its that model chick lol man I just went through some kinda stuff like that with an actress like 8 months ago she basically gave me the worst time and the best time of my life we had good times but damn she betrayed me hard...all I can say is when she found out I was doing good it made her hungrier to out do me its like a competition with her even though she cheated one me and lied and betrayed me...very bad experience.

I know what you mean dog.

always keep hold of the good ones!

the best women are those who support their mans dreams and rub his back not stab it and then poor salt on the wound.

I dont trust women right now maybe in time but I dont even feel like having a relationship the one I was in was so selfish on her side and so much drama and in the ends he was able to make me out to be the bad guy to everyone....i cant stand manipulators.
    test
  7. Ed E Brock

sup B?

and yeah vish... that's what it was like. She found out I was going to be in a local opera (funny you mentioned acting)... that may sound gay, but it's a doorway for other oppotunities hopefully, plus it's pretty kickass... the set, costuming, etc. Like being on broadway...
    She heard about that and said "that's really good.... I'm doing good too..." and then goes on into her boring "i'm doing this and that" stories. I've posted pictures of her before too, back when we were dating.
    Supposedly, "Adrian" in that new show coming on MTV... 8th and Ocean?... that's her guy now. Yeah, she mentioned that too. haha...

Doesnt matter to me. I'd like to have some of the money she might be making right now though.
    test
  8. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hahahah the girl is a name dropper a well? lame the girl has issues man.

she wants you to be jealous of her but you are doing the right thing...she can be ask succesful as she wants to be but she will always have issues..so you have the right to be someone too and if you do get to broadway trust on this that braud will come crying to you and bring out all the stops! I seen that shit happen she will say oh I REALLY LOVED YOU and I made a mistake and I needed sme growing up to.... do dont believe it its all an act she is just hungry for that piece of success youd get....from what you said she sounds like my ex she is a dream killer and holding you down and she has insecure issues about herself and uncertainties.

anyway your current squeeze is very pretty and her complexion is flawless.
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

People who drive $100,000 dollar cars drive the car to pick up niece's at cheerleading practice in whatever they were wearing around the house.
    People who actually have a nice ride, don't need to throw on make-up and high heels to take pictures beside them.

It's just a car, man.

P.S. - I can't believe you made a thread comparing your stripper girlfriend to my wife. Why do you care what these kids think about your girl? Obviously Lyme was enough to side track you from your relationship, she must not be all that.
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Rippy - Thanks for contributing to the thread, man. BTW: You do look different in every picture. Cute girl.
    test
  11. Ed E Brock

I try to switch things up. Clothes, hair, etc.... Keeps things interesting.

thanks.
    test
  12. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Yea, your girl has a "sweetheart" look to her. You can tell she's good people.
    Can't say the same for other chicks that have been posted on here.
    You can look right at them and see they'll fuck around with the next dude who worships them.
    test
  13. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya some girls you can just tell they are not very deep or good people.

Beegee is cool but his chick seems like that girl who will suck a celebs dick in the club or the kind who will show her boobs or make out with a stranger because a crowd or camera is on her egging her on anything for that quick fix of attention.

But hey maybe beegee likes that type of chick or maybe we can be wrong who knows?

if so then she is the exception.
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Funny thing is, I don't honestly even have a problem with Begee. I just didn't agree with him when he was talkin about Fedor once and somehow we ended up here. *Shrugs*
    test
  15. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHALMFAOOAOAOAOAIAFKFHksafhklsjfkls

seriously...

plz seriously...

change ur "Style".

trenchcoat with a..bandana..cotton gloves?

in ur other pcitures u dress like a normal confused whiteboy..

but u fucked up wearing what u wore THAT day.
    test
  16. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

strecthed out turtleneck..Silky buuttonup shirt with blue Wranglers...

and orange facial hair..

cmon man.
    test
  17. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this is the same Vish we met a week ago.

right
    test
  18. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

[funny] @ AZ havin orange facial hair.

I just noticed that shit.
    test
  19. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

I'll get some pictures of us together later but here's one for now.

[​IMG]
    test
  20. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.