yoooo.......wuts a ill soundcard for 5 g's or less...

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by lyrical fatass, Jul 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyrical fatass

lyrical fatass STILL OBESE LP

eyy mah bad....been on tour fa a min u kno how it is livin' like me...

but yo i made a mistake earlier bought some 500 dolla soundcard shits in da trash now nahmean?

fa 5 g i need da best one.....holllaa
    test
  2. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Jesus, here you go again.
    Just incase anyone was curious, this is the same kid who said he was on tour, under a different name I presume, and posted like $90,000 worth of equipment he wanted to buy, or already had.

You know, it's a fucking shame you have to come on here, and lie about this.
    You will never get any fucking audio help, because someone on tour, should already be in connections with someone who HAS this type of equipment, and you could ask THEM your fucking self.

I just pulled your ho card, now get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.
    test
  3. ThEsPiTTiNiMaGe

ThEsPiTTiNiMaGe StillBumpinOldSchoolGRBs

test
  4. D-Magic

D-Magic j-magics bitch

LMAO
    test
  5. lyrical fatass

yo u wildin out shit.........of course i got peeps ta do dat shit u kno...

mah peeps at mah label told me da best ta get was prolly da LYNX or some shit...i wazz jus makin sure u kno aint wanna pay if der is suttin betta out u kno......

and dat equip is mine man.....dats wut i got at da studio u kno.....shits sick...
    test
  6. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

-shakez head-
    test
  7. lyrical fatass

nikka y u shakin ya head at da lyrical fatass

peep da sig yo........eyybody make sure dey cop da still obese lp when it drop

advertisin much as i can yahmsayn

but i guess ima cop that lynx shit den wont have ta upgrade da studio no mo'.......

might get a new pair of mackies do'.........i like dem shits dey give a good accurate mix fa my shit.....

pretty soon we gettin some new equip to have anotha studio........the more the betta especially since we gettin so many new artists wit obese 4 life records.......

we risin to da top bitchez...........this thread aint no good no more tho so yall dont gotta post i'll holla tho wit the new equip fa da 2nd studio see whutchall think .....
    test
  8. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

this prolly tragic... or someone of that nature...
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i cant stand it when people type in ebonics...your fuckin retarded...i live in the fuckin projects in harlem..and i dont write in ebonics...why the fuck do you? i bet you live in some suburb as well......sad mofos
    test
  10. Aze'

Aze' that's the dummy alarm

Errahh... Okay, lets ponder this, if you had $5,000 to spend on audio equipment... You'd wana spend it on PCI audio cards? Hmm... that's weird...

Well, Iight erryone, I'm bought to go out and cop some fresh ass $800 shoe-laces.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.