Yo...

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by MagicDonJuan, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

On my BSN cellmass it says take it immediately after your workout, for the first serving. Then under that it says Serving two take 6 to 8 hours before postworkout serving.

Does this mean I do either OR, or that I do both (So I'm getting 2 servings a day) i don't want to take too much, or at the same time be taking to little.

I've been taking one after my first workout, I didn't notice the Serving 2 until today.
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

"Recommended Use on Training Days: Serving 1 - As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 4-6 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice immediately following your workout (on an empty stomach). Serving 2 - As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 4-6 oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice, 6-8 hours before or after your post-workout serving (on an empty stomach)."

I'm guessing it means 2 servings per day. Each serving has 3 grams of cee but the usual intake of creatine is around 5 grams a day, so maybe you wanna do 2 servings per day. The second serving either much earlier than your workout, or much later after.
    test
  3. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Alright, good looking cousin. Just wanted to make sure. I'm gonna have to take it right when I get home and that will still give me only about 5 hours oh well.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.