Yo Yahunyahti

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Murder Ink, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x - calli

x - calli Guest

lol @ what happens when i dont check back for replies
    [funny]

but yeah, ghet explained it well. its the way convincing conspiracy theories are created- any part of the theory is consistent with any other part of the theory. by itself, it will stand up to any amount of cross referencing or questioning. even an intelligent person can be completely misled if
    1. they dont have a good frame of reference or body of knowledge to contrast the theory with. or
    2. they are persuaded to give up thier frame of reference entirely, and replace it with the theory as thier new foundation for understanding reality.

in the first instance, a conspiracy theory is strengthened by not just relying on internal consistency, but also cherry-picking from external sources... giving it the illusion of credibility, ignoring all the credible external information that contradicts the theory.

thats what i was expressing. and thats why scientific inquiry is so great - ideally, science will observe and question everything, including itself. its not limited by dogma
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Two steel towers collapsing from plane impacts, straight down on themselves in demolition fashion at 6.5 seconds each (exactly) is a conspiracy theory against these invisible (unfindable) boogey-men terrorists.

From 911 to Iraq, National ID Cards and politicians pushing for Verichips . . .
    It's time to wake the fuck up. They are the Conspiracy Theorists.
    "You're either for us or against us." - Bush
    "We need to fight this axis of evil." - Bush

What is this a fuckin comic book world?
    He talks like Batman or something.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I agree, let's investigate it.

But when Physicists and Professors from around the world say that it is impossible and security guard heroes (William Rodriguez) go on national television and say that there were explosions going off in the basement and all over the building before the planes even hit then we got a fuckin problem and somebody has some explaining to do. Calling them crazy just aint fuckin workin. Far too many people (Firefighters, Employees and Bystanders seen and heard the explosions and experienced them first-hand). It's not a goddamn theory. It's a fucking fact.

When the man who designed the World Trade Center says that it could not have fucking possibly collapsed on its own then somebody should pay attention.
    test
  4. Let's imagine for a second:
    _
    | |
    | | <----- A several ton jet going at 150~ mph strikes here
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |

This tower thing is huge. However, due to it's design, it is still a rectangle with all of it's weight cumulatively stacked on top of itself.

Let's replace this with something else:

_
    | |
    | | <----- A metal pellet going at 25~ mph strikes here
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |

This wooden board stick is pretty sturdy. However, due to it's design, it is a rectangle with all of it's weight cumulatively stacked on top of itself. But because of the simplistic structure of the wood molecules, a metal pellet will blow a hole right through the stick, even at a mere 25 miles per hour. The stick will absorb what it can, flex, and ultimately, further resistance will result in a broken stick near the point of impact or at the fracture point of the stick.

Now, how, Conspiracist, can a tower, near the very top of a structure, not only get hit by a several ton jet, but endure an explosion of two jet engines holding hundreds of gallons of fuel designed for a cross country travel immediately afterwords, and have the building LITERALLY act as a catching mit for the plane?

Here's a hint, Internet Physicists... When a structure (that isn't designed to hold airplanes aftering bring them to a dead stop) endures that much force, the structure absorbs it, cracks, breaks, twists, and weakens alot.

Japanese used to suicide ammoless Mitsubishi's at the battle of Midway into U.S. Naval Ships. It took out alot of our ships that way. And that's without anything BUT gas. If they were lucky, they would hit the most VULNERABLE part of the battleship (It's munitions storage.)

Now, before you explain anything about detonations, or conspiracies, or NWO, or Mexican Highways... can anyone here explain what happened to each building's structure AFTER each brought two massive airplanes to a -DEAD- stop.
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Hello Ghet.

[youtube]7WYdAJQV100[/youtube]

[youtube]RLW0jKKRXMo[/youtube]

Listen at 4:38 (you hear rumbling over the phone and THEN you hear him say O-god). If the rumbling was the building falling then he wouldn't have had time to yell into the phone. The fact that he had time to yell into the phone indicates that the rumbling came from somewhere else, then there was a pause and then "Oh God!" because he felt the floor move.

[youtube]X2aJSbSX-Kw[/youtube]

The towers fell at freefall speed. That is impossible unless they were "pulled".

Goodbye Ghet.
    test
  6. Daryl Johnston

Daryl Johnston New Member

[funny][funny][funny]

I love how this Ghet For Prez fellow makes •••••• look like 7 year olds
    test
  7. Sorry, Mr. Internet Physicist, not one video answers my very lefit question, which I will repeat every single time you fail to answer it.

What happens to a building's structure after a several plane hits it at 150~ miles per hour at the most unstable position of the entire tower, (anything lower means you have to contend with the weight of everything above it) brings the plane to a DEAD stop, explodes inside of it, and burns for a long time?

You have to answer this question before you can even attempt to move on and speculate elsewhere. That is logic.
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

dumbest things in the universe:

1. a mushroom
    2. a nail
    3. a plastic bag
    4. azeus
    5. an ice cube
    6. a receipt
    7. a shoe lace
    8. a slice of pepperoni
    9. an extension cord
    10. azeus's wife
    test
  9. Now take note of this list. It is logical. It is sequential. One thing, and then, the next.

The plane hits FIRST then the towers falls DOWN.

I am focusing on the plane hitting FIRST and want to know exactly what kind of structural damage we are dealing with here, as it would be exceptionally difficult to exrapolate ANY reliable information about the towers without taking this massive variable into account.

You are focusing on it falling DOWN, and ignoring the impact of the planes entirely

Follow me here on this, buddy.
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

how do 3 different damages produce 3 identical collapses? the twin towers were hit by the same thing, but at different heights and angles. wtc7 was hit by debris in the southern part...so how do 3 different damage angles produce 3 identical ultimate effects? im sorry i didnt take physics 101 so perhaps you can enlighten me.
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I'm not an engineer and neither are you. I don't know and neither do you.
    This is not logic, this is speculation and if you say anything on the subject then you are using other people's claims.

The question is, whose claims are more valid? I don't believe it and I never will. I also don't believe in no fuckin boogy man taliban, either. I don't believe that the government wants to protect Americans and I don't believe that even if the WTC were hit by terrorists it was an attack on America. It would have been an attack on Capitalism, which I don't agree with either (Capitalism). So this is a waste of time. There's so many lies from the government that clearing it all up is impossible. It's all lies. Nothing but lies. The only truth in it is that the fucking towers came down and people died, Larry Silverstein got richer and Bush got the war that they wanted.
    test
  12. x - calli

x - calli Guest

when i said conspiracy theory, i wasnt referring particularly to that. it was to give an example of a false idea supported by misleading logic.. i was thinking just as much of the reptile aliens in congress, as i was 9/11

anyway, this thread has taken an interesting turn...

ive watched loose change etc, seemed very convincing but its full of fallacy. i personally dont think that the collapse of the towers is unrealistic, considering the hits they took from 2 big planes full of fuel. it would definitely compromise structural integrity
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

But for them to collapse straight down without any deviance in either tower?

Is that logical? Not a tilt or a lean or anything, eh? Just straight to the ground?
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny] @ you being the only one who noticed the turn in subject

I did it at post 22
    test
  15. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

exactly, thats what so fucking assbackwards. now lets forget that these buildings were designed to withstand an assload of punishment, even if they were built like shit why would they all fall the SAME FUCKING WAY? especially when they all fell for different reasons. plane 1 hit at a different height, speed, and angle than plane 2. then wtc-7 collapses from debris? ...ok thats farfetched to start with but whatever even if debris hit it (which i think we all can agree isnt nearly as much damage as a plane being flown into it) why would it fall, no, collapse and not only that but do it "perfectly" in the exact same way as 2 other buildings impacted in two different ways?
    test
  16. No building in history is designed to withstand an assload of punshiment assigned by a flying cross-continent jet.

Not even buildings to earthquake prone Japan are designed to act as catching mits for planes ramming into its' most sensative structuralresonance point.

Hey Azeus, do you know -ANYTHING- aboput structural resonance? Cuz I certainly do.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You're own CTS don't even claim 6.5 seconds they claim 8.4 to 9.22 seconds. But this is wrong as well. Because it is difficult to tell do to the dust and debris. But one thing is for sure it was alot longer than 8.4 seconds even with the dust and debris interference. Thus, we turn to visual and audio for a better time frame.

Now, 8.4 seconds would be faster than gravity, equiring some major additional force to push from above or pull from below. Thus, creating a powerful vacuum. What i'm saying is this azeus, anything under a free fall time, the fastest possible time under g = 9.8 m/sec would indeed suggest controlled demolishion.

However, This is the stupidest argument only a novice twoofer would make.
    Novice Twoofers like you claim "under free fall speed" because they do not correctly time the collapse of the towers. Even though the debris around the collapsing towers falls much faster than the the towers themselves.

[​IMG]

Notice the Large chunks of rubble, which are in free fall, are clearly falling faster than the rest of the building. The base of the massive chunk lower left is, what, 20storeys lower than the top of the right-hand corner of the building? And there may be rubble below that, and the building may be intact higher higher still. This suggests we should be looking at a collapse time greater than your 6.5, 8.4, or 9.22 freefall time claims, not less.

How much greater?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLShZOvxVe4

clearest audio South tower: 15.28 seconds.
    North tower: 22.02 seconds.

You are not only wrong, but lying horribly.

You never know what you are talking about so how can you judge me?
    you're describing yourself and projecting on to me.
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I'm looking at videos from the other side. I'll look to both sides just to be fair.
    I'm concerned with the truth, even though I currently don't buy the shit I seen on TV.
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

This is an actual news clip:

[youtube]OP6MlrfbCvQ[/youtube]

I'm trying real hard to believe that shit. I'd love to believe it wasn't a demolition but that shit is a demolition. That's a controlled fuckin demolition.

Dude even said it on the news.
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Firefighters talk about how it was a demolition.

[youtube]SXD3bAbZCow[/youtube]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.