Yo Yahunyahti

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Murder Ink, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

You know, i usually find everything you post make complete and utter logical sense, but I have one question for you:

What exactly do you believe in? like what is your stance on god and religion?
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Nah, I say stuff a lot of the time that is meant to be complete shit and I just argue it well to piss people off. Almost anything can be argued. That doesn't mean it is true. Watch out for man's logic. It is very deceptive.

First off, I don't believe in beliefs. It does not benefit men and women to stop with beliefs. Any belief can be formed by the mind. Only those beliefs which mature and evolve into knowledge are significant.

God (I don't actually use this word) is the totality of all that was, is and ever will be. God (again, not a word that I use) is not a being or an entity separate from us. We are all within God and God is moving, as a current, through all of us. I don't really know how else to word it. Basically there are no gods outside of the totality. The totality is the cosmos and beyond. It is infinite, without beginning or end, and eternal. It stretches in all directions, through all dimensions, at once and what is here in this place (earth) is also simultaneously everywhere else. That is God, that complete and utter monistic unity of all things.

Religions belong to the divided. Those who cannot see the totality by looking within will look without for traditions and superstitions (religions).
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Wouldn't you call that you're belief?
    test
  4. x - calli

x - calli Guest

logic is dangerous when it provides internal consistency to an idea thats inconsistent with everything else
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

No

Monism is not a belief, it is a fact.
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Interesting statement.
    Can you elaborate on it?
    test
  7. What he means, dipshit, is that logic can be used to serve any construct on an isolated, relative level without having to address it's place in the rest of reality. Therefore, providing the illusion of 'logical', and contributing to your unfounded, unaccomplished ego.
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I didn't even read this.
    Go away.
    test
  9. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

That seems to me what he meant as well. Except for the last sentence, I am pretty sure Ghet ad libbed that one.
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I can't help but wonder why this retard thinks that X-Cal can't speak for himself?
    Apparently any opportunity to play pretentious is a golden opportunity for him.

X-Cal, would you mind explaining what you meant by that statement? I'm not challenging you, I'm just interested in more of your thoughts on it.
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Leave it to Ghet to rephrase a simple statement and make it complicated for no reason other than to appear intelligent . . . *shakes head* Not sure how I'm the dipshit when he (X-Cal) was quoting me and rewording what I had already said. You fuckin jackass.

Logic can be manipulated in many various ways and can form an ideology or a "dangerous internal consistency to an idea" that is completely inconsistent with everything else. I know what I believe you are saying here, and I may be incorrect, but it appears that you are saying that man's logic can create a world that, while logical and consistently in tune internally is completely contradictory to everything else (the Cosmic Unity of the All)?

Man's logic is limited by man's stupidity and ignorance.

If that is what you are saying, then we agree.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Claiming monism is not fact. It is a philosophical theorical and metaphysical belief. It was the prinicple belief of Baron Christian von Wolff.
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

It was a belief for thousands of years.
    Now it is a proven fact through Quantum Physics.

Von Wolf just joined the carnival.
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Richard Dawkins is a Monist, if I'm not mistaken. So is Sam Harris.
    Einstein was as well, though he never used the term to describe his views.

Dualism applies only to that which is a portion of the Monistic whole.
    Everything is ultimately joined together as one. It is impossible for it to be any other way.
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Yep, Dawkins is a Monist . . .

"F. Amstey’s 1882 novel Vice Versa makes sense to a dualist, but strictly should be incomprehensible to a dyed-in-the-wool monist like me… Like most scientists, I am not a dualist, but I am nevertheless easily capable of enjoying Vice Versa and Laughing Gas. Paul Bloom would say this is because, even though I have learned to be an intellectual monist, I am a human animal and therefore evolved as an instinctive dualist."

I'm sure if you do some research on the subject (and stop quoting Wiki) you will discover that all of the "great minds" were actually monists, Menaz.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

It's still a belief.
    Those are all beliefs.
    That is not a fact it is a belief.

Lie: Never quoted wiki.
    test
  17. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Cause and effect make it a fact.
    Every cause has an effect and every cause is the effect of another cause.

Matter is the effect of energy.
    Energy, thus, must have a cause.
    Whatever causes energy must have a cause.
    Whatever causes energy's cause must have a cause.
    Nothing can be without cause.

This means that everything is connected.
    That's not a belief. To say otherwise is a belief.
    To say that everything is not connected based entirely on the belief that everything is not connected, without evidence, is similar to saying that God exists. The burden of proof is on the one who says that cause and effect are not eternal and connected because everything that we know shows us that it is.

If we're discussing Mind and Matter Monism then yes, it is a belief.
    I'm not talking about the Mind and Matter issue.

True, it would be a lie if you said that your philosophical, theological and metaphysical statement was not a direct switcheroo of the first sentence about Monism in Wiki.
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

So by that you can't deny that Nihilism is a fact. What you have is a belief. it Sounds to me you have a belief in I don't know energy. I really don't give shit. Just don't insult my intelligence and admit it's a belief (we both know it is) and we can move on. No harm no foul.

LIE 2:switcheroo of the first sentence about Monism in Wiki.
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

hahaha

You're joking right?

Can we really move on? [funny]

Wow, thank you Menaz.
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I don't know what to think of you Menaz. Sometimes you seem as though you know what you're talking about (even though you can't spell or write properly) and then other times it's like the entire subject drifts right over your head and yet you continue the forward march, all the while acting as though you don't know that you've completely missed the boat and fallen in the bay.

It's like you move in waves of stupidity and intelligence.
    It's either an act or you've got a two personalities and one of them is a retard.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.